Civilization IV: Colonization HQ
Civilization IV: Colonization HQ (PC)
Sid Meierís Civilization IV: Colonization does not require the original Civilization IV game to play.
* Classic Game Design Rebuilt for the Modern Era: Usher forth a new generation of Sid Meierís Colonization with gameplay built on the award winning Civilization IV engine, providing the beautiful visuals, famously addictive gameplay and endless fun that are synonymous with Sid Meier strategy games.
* Fight the Homeland and Establish a New Nation: Play as the English, Spanish, French or the Dutch and journey to a brave new world in search of freedom from your oppressive homeland
* Improved Diplomacy: Sustain peace and support your followers as you engage in advanced negotiations with natives, other colonists and the hostile homeland -- Trade resources, gold and land as you build the foundation for a self sufficient and powerful colony
* Historical Figures Provide Adaptive Gameplay: Acquire founding fathers such as John Smith, Patrick Henry and Samuel Adams who will help guide your nation to freedom based on your gameplay style
* Brand New Interface: Both Civilization IV fans and players new to the series will feel right at home with an interface that Firaxis has built to be accessible and easy to navigate.
* Multiplayer Offers Endless Replay Value: Compete with friends from all over the world via the Internet and Play by Email modes or compete locally via the Hotseat and LAN modes, offering endless ways to conquer the New World.
* Detailed Tutorial Guides Players In Their Conquest: Civilization IV: Colonization will provide an enhanced tutorial that will help both fans of the game and brand new players on their way to ruling the New World.
* Mods and Community Tools: Players will have limitless options for modifying the game to suit their needs. Firaxis will ship the game with modding tools including a map editor using XML and Python.
Available on: PC PC Rank: 304 / 5,243 | Overall Rank: 324 / 13,432
Civilization IV: Colonization Debut Trailer
01:27 | 2,759 views | 9 comments
|Grand Theft Auto franchise ships over 114m, GTA IV no... (3)|
|Take-Two head Strauss Zelnick revealed that overall the Grand Theft Auto franchise has shipped a huge 114 million copies to retailers during its lifetime.
Grand Theft Auto IV has cleared 22 million of that grand total. CEO Zelnick also gave away some other key title numbers, although L.A. Noire is missing.
|Posted: 15.09.2011 by Technet2k|
|Firaxis "intend to continue" delivering PC Civilizati... (2)|
|Videogame legend Sid Meier promises that for "as long as fans keep asking", the Civilization series will keep on releasing for PC. It's gone console, mobile and social.
The long-running IP has "roots in PC gaming" and won't neglect them. Meier would also "love to make another version" of Alpha Centauri but they don't own it.
|Posted: 15.07.2011 by Technet2k|
|View all Civilization IV: Colonization news...(2)|