Patch: Patch 2.0 to 2.01
The 2.01 incremental patch for Combat Mission: Battle for Normandy.
Expand Full Description & Credits
- File Instructions:
- New 2.01 Feature List:
* Fixed a bug that occasionally caused weapons crews to move back to an old position when deploying their weapon.
* Corrected issues with deploying MGs in buildings.
* Soldiers fire weapons faster at short ranges, especially Garand rifles.
* Small arms fire causes more suppression than before.
* General improvements to MG performance behavior. See note below this list for more information.
* Sandbags, wire, foxholes, hedgehogs, and trenches are correctly treated as "lower down" for spotting purposes.
* Pistol accuracy slightly reduced.
* BAR range increased to 800m.
* Shaders optimized for nVidia and ATI.
* Moving a mortar even a short distance causes greater loss of target acquisition.
* Bunker-mounted MGs are more accurate than before.
* SS leaders have correct poncho camouflage pattern.
* Corrected an accuracy problem with on-map indirect fire.
* Crews bailed out of destroyed vehicles have more jittery morale.
* Corrected a vehicle navigation problem on bridges.
* Target line for area fire is slightly thicker to differentiate it.
* Shooting at bunkers from very short range works better.
* Daimler SOD given a mounted Bren LMG.
* Fixed a bug causing immobilized MG teams after dismounting from MG bunkers.
* Purple "pop smoke" target line goes away when it should.
* Better small-arms aiming at unarmored vehicles.
* Minor TO&E fixes.
* Fixed a bug that caused some Macs to crash while loading scenarios.
|File Name: CMBN_v201_Patch_Setup.exe|| Author: Admin
|File Size: 7.34 MB||Files Added: 9,383|
|Downloads: 107 (2 last week)||Author Downloads: 16,176,002 (85,105 last week)|
|Posted: 20.02.2013||Supporters: n/a|