Demo: Combat Mission: Fortress Italy 1.1 Demo
The playable Combat Mission: Fortress Italy demo, version 1.1.
Expand Full Description & Credits
- File Instructions:
- * four scenarios are playable, including a new Gustav Line scenario:
10 April, 1944, San Pietro
The Fallschirmjäger square off against the British! On a cold, misty spring morning, a massive German Elefant tank hunter has become mired in the deep mud of a stream bed. The task of defending the trapped beast falls upon a force of German paratroopers from the 12th Fallschirmjäger Regiment. The relentless Allied advance threatens to overwhelm them as the British Hampshire Regiment attacks with their leading rifle company. Featured in this mission are the Elefant tank hunter, the turretless Stuart Recce, the Daimler Dingo scout car, and the LG 40 7.5 cm recoilless gun.
* QuickBattles are disabled (but the QB setup screen is visible)
* multiplayer modes (PBEM/TCP) are fully enabled
* the Scenario Editor is enabled and fully functional, but it will not allow you to purchase units, load, or save any maps
* contains nag screens during launch end exit of the demo.
|File Name: CMFI_Demo_Setup.exe|| Author: Admin
|File Size: 944.55 MB||Files Added: 11,378|
|Downloads: 200 (1 last week)||Author Downloads: 18,861,187 (31,957 last week)|
|Posted: 03.06.2013||Supporters: n/a|