Mod: Kane's Wrath Reloaded 2.0 (Final)
Command & Conquer 3: Kane's Wrath: All Downloads (43) Patches (3) | Mods (18) | Maps (18) | Movies (1)
This mod for Kane's Wrath is a bit more expanded than my created KW Minimod, except that it covers some changes to KW, the way it's meant to be played. Similar to the original KW Reloaded, it brings back some of the changes and other content that KW lacke
Expand Full Description & Credits
- File Instructions:
- As of this last release of the KW Reloaded 2.0 mod for KW, these changes are final as it is unless critical balancing is issued. Note that all new units are using temporary voice taunts from C&C3/KW rather than C&C4 due to the sounds not implemented yet from WrathEd and custom music is also yet to be implemented. Unfortunately due to numerous attempts and having technical difficulties, not all new units from the C&C3 version of KW Reloaded and even neither the Kane unit nor the new unit voice taunts will be in the mod. Due to some last minute change decisions, some of the changes I had implemented in C&C3 will not be in KW. Instructions and credits are in the PDF readme.
Version 2.0 Final Changes:
• Replaced mod logo in the main menu and some APT/GUI names are modified to lower case.
• Disabled the EA splash logo when you load the mod.
• Added Trio Alliance, GDI Alliance, NOD Alliance and Scrin Alliance custom factions.
• For the NOD faction, added the Banshee unit. Banshee requires Tiberium Liquidation Facility to be built.
• For the Steel Talons sub-faction, added Shockwave, Kodiak and the Mastodon (to replace the MARV).
• For the Marked of Kane sub-faction, added the Banshee and the Salamander. Both are tier-4 units.
• Costs of new units are as follows: Shockwave 1800/18, Kodiak 4000/40, Mastodon 5000/50, Banshee 2400/24, Salamander 3500/35.
• Both GDI and Nod Commando can now use C4 explosives on vehicles (except aircraft). They are now immune to Tiberium.
• GDI Slingshot can no longer crush infantry. Health increased slightly. (also applies to ST and ZOCOM factions)
• GDI & ZOCOM APC can now carry up to three infantry squads and can be evacuated without a bug.
• ZOCOM Zone Raider is now immune to Tiberium and to the cloaking field.
• Steel Talons MRT evacuation button is replaced with an infantry portrait icon for instant evacuation. Health increased slightly.
• NOD Stealth Tank cost reduced to 1500/15. Health increased slightly. (also applies to MOK faction)
• MOK Awakened and Enlightened are now immune to Tiberium.
• Scrin Devourer Tank cost reduced to 1400/14. (also applies to Reaper-17 and Traveler-59 factions)
• Fixed an anonymity that the define "RefuntValue" to all sub-faction Refineries is now mentioned as "RefundValue" with a 300 value.
• Edited some balance changes to weapon and armor templates.
Version 2.0 Beta Changes:
• All refineries and harvesters go back to normal costs from version 1.00 of KW.
• All walls are buildable for all factions with the wall ability span.
• Shroud enabled for skirmish and multiplayer.
• Skirmish mode now have 17 selectable colors to choose from.
• Engineers can no longer have a 3 second capture delay.
• Added Manta to Scrin and Reaper-17 factions.
• Added Sniper Squad to Steel Talons faction.
• Added Militant Squad to both Black Hand and Marked of Kane factions.
• Removed Beam Cannon and Avatar for the Marked of Kane faction.
• Mechapede is no longer buildable for the Traveler-59 faction.
• Devourer Tank is now buildable for Traveler-59 replacing the Annihilator Tripod.
- No sounds are played for the units and structures that have been modified when selected in-game.
- Mastodon cannot attack by itself even when guarded or being aggressive. You must manually control the unit.
|File Name: KWReloaded2.0Final.rar|| Author: Admin
|File Size: 6.17 MB||Files Added: 9,406|
|Downloads: 1,097 (13 last week)||Author Downloads: 16,191,551 (72,024 last week)|
|Posted: 15.06.2012||Supporters: n/a|