Mod: Destructive Forces 1.2
Command & Conquer: Generals Zero Hour: All Downloads (393) Patches (2) | Mods (215) | Maps (174) | Others (2)
Destructive Forces 1.2 includes everything from small bug fixes and tweaks to completely new units. Main focus was bugfixing and balancing.
Expand Full Description & Credits
- File Instructions:
- Destructive forces is a mod for C&C Generals: Zero Hour, that has been primarily made to give players exciting multiplayer game experiences. However, it does of course also come with skirmish support. It includes 12 optimized generals, all with their special uniqueness and powers. The generals have been made so that before you go to battle you really have to analyze the type of map and what kind of resistance you may encounter, because one general great against another may be inferior against another. But at the same time, all generals have been given such abilities so that they all should be able to fight on somewhat equal conditions.
The mod focuses on human vs human gameplay and so I have tried to make it as broad as possible to suit any kind of players gamestyle. You will find the ability to wage massive naval wars, huge air battles, extreme tank battles or perhaps you prefer thousands of infantry units fighting each other. You may be the defensive type of player, then play as the artillery general, or maybe you like to play very aggressive, then play as the assault general...You will have all these options available to you.
Some generals will be specialized in one type of fighting, like infantry generals, tank generals and airunit generals, but all will somewhat be able to compete in all genres.
If you like the original Zero Hour, you'll definitely love this mod as it widely expands the game but at the same time holds on to the typical gameplay.
---------Changes since version 1.15---------
China Artillery general:
* Max one overlord artillery, also decreased health slightly
* The master defence bunker got upgraded specs; Longer attack range, better armour, now consumes 1 power,
fixed an infantry exploit, made the garrisoned troops immune to clear building attacks and made them sustain
80% shared damage with the bunker. Note that to fix the exploit I had to make the infantry be spawned outside of the bunker.
* Fixed issue with dragonfly missiles not exploding
* Fixed issue with the nuke cannon
* Fixed issue with the Artillery Command center
* Replaced the devastator tank with a standard battlemaster (slightly downgraded).
* Removed the screamer jet
China Infantry general:
* Added a new unit; the "mini dragon" which is a cheap armed and armoured personell carrier.Resistant
* Can now build the Devastator tank once the harmageddon nuke has been built. Chain gun upgradade moved
to propaganda center.
China EMP&Napalm general:
* Replaced the J-10 fighter with the screamer jet.
China Tank&Naval general:
* Added a new tank; colossus
* The reinforcmentpad now consumes 6 power. Also decreased health.
USA Assault General:
* Blackbird has ammo pips. Now only carries 2 bombs.
* Fixed commanche not recieving any rocket pods after upgrade
* Added a new tank; The "M9E Abrams".
* Replaced the firebase with tomahawk defence.
USA Air force general:
* Glory Pigeon has ammo pips
* Fixed a bug causing the game to crash
UsA Tech&Naval general:
* Can now build pathfinder
* Increased cost for the firebase, also made it consume 2 power.
* Made some adjustments to the Prototype Paladin
* Made some adjustments to the mammoth tank
USA Commander in cheif:
* New model for the crusader artillery
* Slightly lowered range and increased cost for the crusader artillery.
* Barracks now consumes 3 power.
* Replaced the tomahawk defence with a new structure;The "Superior laser cannon".
GLA General changes:
* Added the jinjan cannnon as a superpower for some generals.
* Added a new superpower for ALL GLA generals; The "Call for Jihad".
This will provide some great extra boost for the GLA.
* Fixed a bug triggering a small nuclear explosion when dozer got destroyed.
* A bug caused the following(1) three defences to become useless once the camo upgrade had been bought.
It has now been fixed by removing the upgrade ability:
*(1) Missile anti-air defence. Also increased the range and weapon damage.
*(1) Mega Rocket Defence.
*(1) Cannon defence. Also increased cost and build time.
* UA can now build Angry mob, saboteur and jarmen kell.
* UA can now use the emergency repair.
* Changed the power consumed by research facility from 10 to 3
* Added a new unit; The "RB transport".
* Added a new unit; The "G8-Bomber jet".
* Added a new unit; The "Spagger".
* Added a new unit; The "long range scud launcher".
* Osamas tribute, jinjan cannon and scorpion tanks were replaced.
* Fixed a bug causing the reasearch facility to become invisible when playing on a snow map.
GLA Stealth&Naval general:
* Made wider spread for the missiles used by the superweapon.
* Fixed the GPS scrambler
* Fixed a bug that made the hijacker unavailable
GLA Toxic warfare general:
* Removed ability for the artillery defence to upgrade to camo netting.
* The toxic wing bomber power now makes some damage too.
GLA Terror leader:
* Can now build osamas tribute instead of toxic tractor.
*And some additional smaller changes and fixes. Also made the cam be a bit closer to the ground.
As usual, if you want to get even closer just use your scroll wheel on your mouse.*
---This update also includes all post 1.1 updates---(not to be detailed here).
Hope you enjoy this release.
|File Name: df_1.2_update.exe|| Author: Admin
|File Size: 4.31 MB||Files Added: 9,675|
|Downloads: 2,102 (2 last week)||Author Downloads: 16,458,473 (74,483 last week)|
|Posted: 14.02.2007||Supporters: n/a|