Mod: Tower Defense - Trinity Force 2.0 (Demo)
Command & Conquer: Generals Zero Hour: All Downloads (393) Patches (2) | Mods (215) | Maps (174) | Others (2)
This mod by Dibelius adds a unique gameplay mode. See Fiel/Full Details for more info.
Expand Full Description & Credits
- File Instructions:
- Author: Dibelius
* playable only on included special TD-maps
* you as human player can't play the Attacker (only controllable by AI)
* the Defender must be in the same team and the Attacker must have the separate starting slot
MOD INFO (for the final version):
Enjoy the the older TD versions and the Trinity Force demo.
Official Demo of "Tower Defense: Trinity Force v2.0" mod
In Tower Defense for Command & Conquer Generals Zero Hour, your task is to stop the enemies of escaping the map. You play with one Defender army against the Attacker units (the cpu enemy) and you as Defender can build up to 8 different defense towers and use up to 11 different superweapons.
You can choose between 3 difficulty levels and in addition the start money can increase or decrease the difficulty level, too.
No easy game idea, but brings a lot of fun and it is a real challenge for those of you who ever thought they're good stompers.
You can play this mod only on the special Tower Defense Maps, which are included with the mod and additional maps you can download from our website.
For Multiplayer mode (online) we have made a new lobby called "TD: Trinity Force". This should be the meeting place to meet others who have this mod.
Check out the latest infos and updates on our website!
This Mod is available in 2 languages: german & english
* Bug in wave 15 fixed: Avenger got more HP
* Bug in wave 17 fixed: Paladin tanks got more HP
* Sound for the Ion Cannon can be heard
* HP values of all attack units optimized
* new projectile for Missile Launcher
* projectile of Missile Launcher are more resistent against ECM attacks
* EMP missiles weakened
* Bug in the scan animation of the Radar Station fixed
* Radar Station reveals enemy paths on Singleplayer Maps
* on Singleplayer Maps you have radar immediately with difficulty "easy"
* Cursor of EMP and Artillery Fire are visible to allied players
* Grenades of the Heavy Artillery produce light effects
* Ballistic missiles are selectable
* new Shell-Map
* new Wallpaper
* 9 Maps (2 SP-Maps, 6 MP-Maps and 1 Training Map)
* increased choice of starting money: 10k $ , 15k $ , 20.000 $ , 25k $ , 30k $ , 50k $
|File Name: TowerDefense-TrinityForce_demoV2.rar|| Author: Admin
|File Size: 2 KB||Files Added: 9,768|
|Downloads: 1,388 (3 last week)||Author Downloads: 17,353,086 (43,560 last week)|
|Posted: 20.06.2008||Supporters: n/a|