Mod: NProject Mod 2.7.1
Command & Conquer: Generals Zero Hour: All Downloads (390) Patches (2) | Mods (213) | Maps (173) | Others (2)
This mod improves the Zero Hour game by fixing almost all bugs in the game, with tons of balances, improved AI, and many enhanced features. There are also additional stuffs for all factions and sub-factions including Civilians. This mod also including pla
Expand Full Description & Credits
- File Instructions:
- This mod improves the Zero Hour game by fixing almost all bugs in the game, with tons of balances, improved AI, and many enhanced features. There are also additional stuffs for all factions and sub-factions including Civilians. This mod also including playable Boss General with fully functional AI.
The NProject Mod main features:
Experience the new Zero Hour with retoned balances. The new gameplay is not stray far from the original game, you will feel like playing the original game with small differences, but much better.
Most bugless Zero Hour! This mod remove bugs and exploits, from that can be used for cheating (non-hack cheats) like SCUD Storm bug or Supply Drop Zone exploit, to minor bugs like eternally flying dead Chinook or Angry Mobs running to molotov bugs.
New Faction. Boss General! Try this new General as playable side. The army are based on what you see in the final stage of Generals Challenge, of course rebalanced and not overpowered.
New units, structures, upgrades, Generals Powers, and abilities. What makes it called a mod without these? You will find new things across the factions, subfactions, and also Civilians in this mod.
Improved AI! To put it simple, you will encounter the AI that different from before. Some of thier strategies may be more effective, the attack waves will more intense.
Improved effects and animations. You will find something different in visual and audio aspects. Like the trees can be burned again, or the nuclear missile blast is more massive
Additional features for Zero Hour:
- Expanded option menu
- Integrated Worldbuilder Mesh Mold Tool
These features may be included as well in the future:
Complete Generals-Zero Hour campaigns, improved and adapted to this mod. Also a bonus missions for surprises.
Improved civilian properties. Similar like the trees and shrubberies, but in different ways.
More new Maps to be played in skirmish and multiplayer.
Not only the Boss General is the new faction. There will be total three more generals, one each faction. (planned for version 3.0)
Revamped and more diversity between each generals, including new exclusive units and structures. (planned for version 3.0)
Additional game modes like in Red Alert 2. (planned for version 3.0)
Random crates system. (planned for version 3.0)
Even more improved models for units and structures. (planned for version 3.0)
More additional features for the game
Download NProject Mod v2.7
ModDB mirror: Moddb.com
CnCMaps mirror: Cncmaps.com
And also the 2.7.1 Patch
ModDB mirror: Moddb.com
Mediafire mirror: Mediafire.com
ATTENTION USERS WITH LAUNCHER PROBLEMS!!
Because I keep repeating this over and over again on each time anyone ask why the launcher doesn't work. And some people just don't bother reading the tl;dr outdated readme in the downloaded ZIP file.
1. Install on the right location! Install the mod in your ZH game directory.
2. Some other mods have no compatibility with other mod when installed in one folder. go to here for solution: Mystiquestudios.com
3. Run as Administrator. Vista/7 users mostly have this problem.
4. Check the install directory user privileges. The launcher needs to rename some files in order to run the mod. Turn off the UAC if necessary.
5. Some people have their game copy missing the Script folder in the game directory. download this and extract it in /Data/Script folder in the game directory.
6. If those still fail, make a copy of your ZH folder outside the Program Files and install the mod there.
7. Still fail? As the last resort, rename those *.NPM files into *.BIG, then run the game through vZH (not the launcher). The downside is, you can't play vZH or another mods this way.
8. Not helping? Then you're doing it wrong.
|File Name: n5p29-nprojectbeta-v2071.zip|| Author: Admin
|File Size: 22.22 MB||Files Added: 9,425|
|Downloads: 589 (1 last week)||Author Downloads: 16,201,048 (65,028 last week)|
|Posted: 01.12.2011||Supporters: n/a|