Mod: Tomahawk General Mod
Command & Conquer: Generals Zero Hour: All Downloads (390) Patches (2) | Mods (213) | Maps (173) | Others (2)
Tomahawk General Mod.
Expand Full Description & Credits
- File Instructions:
- Command & Conquer(tm) Generals Zero Hour
IMPORTANT UPDATE FROM THE BATTLEFIELD
(c) 2003 Electronic Arts Inc. All rights reserved.
For latest news and updates visit GENERALS.EA.COM
- - Incoming transmission - -
Several of our loyal supporters have passed along intelligence that has allowed the Generals Intelligence Agency to uncover and repair several glitches in your Zero Hour tactical software. Your software has been updated accordingly.
Generals Intelligence Agency
- - End transmission - -
Version 1.02 - December, 2003
1. MISSING PARTICLE EFFECTS - Fixed instances of missing particle effects during certain explosions.
Version 1.01 - December, 2003
1. ADDED NEW MULTIPLAYER MAPS
© Death Valley
© Forgotten Forest
© Hostile Dawn
© Iron Dragon
© Mountain Fox
© North America
© Red Rock
© Seaside Mutiny
© Dogs of War
© Manic Aggression
© The Frontline
2. TUNNEL NETWORK SPEED - Reduced the build time of GLA Tunnel Networks to match that of Generals.
3. IMPROVED ONLINE STATS - Made improvements to the code that tracks statistics for multiplayer ranks and battle honors in Generals Online.
4. NEW COMMAND LINE PARAMETERS - Added "-quickstart" and "-mod" command line parameters to the Zero Hour executable.
5. BALANCE FIXES - Addressed balance issues for Jarmen Kell, the Pathfinder, and the Alpha Aurora Bomber.
6. DISAPPEARING SUPPLY DOCKS - Fixed an issue that caused supply docks to disappear during certain skirmish and LAN games.
7. CHINA HACKER FIX - Addressed an issue that caused Hackers located inside an Internet Center to stop hacking indefinitely after the structure is attacked by a Microwave Tank. Hackers now resume hacking after the Microwave Tank has stopped.
8. ADJUSTED CHAT SOUND EFFECT - Tweaked the audio cue for the communicator to only alert users to an incoming chat message. The audio cue will no longer sound for any non-chat related messages.
9. TEXT FIXES - Fixed text errors for the US Intelligence tooltip. It now correctly displays a five-minute recharge time, instead of two minutes. Also fixed text errors in the tooltips for the USA Drone Armor upgrade and China Nuclear Tank upgrades.
10. CRASH BUGS - Addressed bugs that caused the game to crash if you drop a bunker buster on garrisoned Tunnel Networks; and if you attempt to garrison the castle in mission GLA05 with any more than 14 units.
11. BLACK LOTUS EXPLOIT - Fixed an issue that caused Black Lotus to capture buildings as she is moving.
12. GLA BUILDING DESTRUCTION - Units now no longer have to be given three separate orders to completely destroy a single GLA structure.
13. GATTLING WEAPONS FIX - All Gattling weapons can no longer be made to fire through structures by force-firing.
14. STEALTH UNITS - Fixed an issue that caused certain stealth units to appear on an enemy's radar occasionally.
15. GENERALS CHALLENGE DIFFICULTY - The Generals Challenge campaign will no longer reset its difficulty when restarting a new campaign with one already in progress.
16. NUKE GENERAL MAP FIX - Addressed an issue that caused the Nuke General AI to build multiple Nuke Silos on top of each other.
|File Name: tomahawk_general.zip|| Author: Admin
|File Size: 1.22 MB||Files Added: 9,387|
|Downloads: 1,813 (1 last week)||Author Downloads: 16,183,645 (85,205 last week)|
|Posted: 05.06.2006||Supporters: n/a|