Patch: Patch 1.09 (Spanish)
Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3: All Downloads (174) Patches (56) | Demos (1) | Mods (64) | Maps (35) | Movies (10)
The 1.09 Spanish language patch for Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3.
Expand Full Description & Credits
- File Instructions:
- This patch for Command & Conquer Red Alert 3 fixes several exploits and bugs, improves balance, adds a community news viewer, and more.
· Added a smoke flare delay when using the Magnetic Singularity support power.
· The IFV base defense is now more vulnerable to cannon damage.
· If a King Oni uses his bull rush secondary ability while shrunk by a Cryocopter's S.H.R.I.N.K. ray, the King Oni will now explode on impact.
· In multiplayer matches, Allied and Soviet players may now dock their aircraft at any friendly airfield, regardless of faction, to refuel and reload.
User Interface Enhancements
· Added the ability for hosts to select a random tournament map when playing in a custom match with 2 or 4 players. Players will see the Random Map option on the Map Selection list.
· Added a community news window that is displayed on game launch. This window can be disabled by selecting “Do Not Show Again” on the news window.
· Added a Spanish multiplayer lobby.
· Units will no longer occasionally animate incorrectly when crossing a bridge.
· The Striker VX and King Oni now correctly animate when powered down by an EMP attack.
· Fixed an exploit that allowed players to create health, money, or veterancy crates.
· Fixed a crash caused by saving while a Magnetic Singularity was active on the map.
· Added additional Mod support to Red Alert 3. <-- this is in preparation for our official Mod SDK release. We are currently working on polishing the SDK, I will inform you with specifics when I have them regarding the release.
· Updated the credits.
|File Name: redalert3_spanish_patch109.zip|| Author: Admin
|File Size: 223.04 MB||Files Added: 11,451|
|Downloads: 192 (1 last week)||Author Downloads: 18,980,043 (26,651 last week)|
|Posted: 30.03.2009||Supporters: n/a|