Patch: Patch 1.04
Slitherine and Firepower Entertainment announced today that a v1.04 patch for Commander Europe at War is now available
Expand Full Description & Credits
- File Instructions:
- Changes in V 1.04
* Fixed a bug with Yugoslavian emblems on inner zoom
* Fixed a bug with transportation loop units being alive despite surrender of their nation
* Sentry function added for units, hotkey 's'. Sentry units are removed from the queue when Pg Up and Pg Dw are used to cycle through units.
* Units can now be named by clicking their names.
* 1939 scenario units are all now named.
* Technology : Carriers now progress further in naval combat and less in air combat
* New Nations (like Algeria) now get Garrions instead of Corps as units
* Map/Scenario : Oil field size was shifted slightly from Iran over to Iraq.
* Iraq now joins Allies late in the war.
* German corps start in Finland.
* Allies now have slightly more troops in Egypt.
* One UK carrier switched place with a Mediterranean Battleship.
* Labs are now slightly cheaper to build
* Naval repair rates are now lower than other unit types
|File Name: ceaw_slitherine_v1.04.exe|| Author: Admin
|File Size: 2.30 MB||Files Added: 9,436|
|Downloads: 136 (1 last week)||Author Downloads: 16,221,454 (69,997 last week)|
|Posted: 15.10.2007||Supporters: n/a|