Mod: Europe in Ruins 1.7.2
Company of Heroes: All Downloads (559) Patches (36) | Demos (1) | Mods (151) | Maps (365) | Movies (5) | Others (1)
Check out this cool mod entitled Europe in Ruins.
Expand Full Description & Credits
- File Instructions:
- Europe In Ruins Modification - ALPHA!
fldash - email@example.com
* This is a MULTIPLAYER MOD only!
* To install run EIR_Setup.exe. It should automaticaly select your Company of Heroes
directory, however if it doesn't, please choose it.
* EIR Launcher should be used in most cases to start a game.
* If the EIR_Launcher fails to work, you'll have to start the mod using the start menu
shortcut in the Europe In Ruins start menu folder.
* Our default channel for organizing 'default' battle games is 'Dieppe' on Relic Online.
* Teamspeak information available at our site: http://www.europeinruins.com
* If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask on our forums.
* Fixed objective issue when you are about to win/lose by pushing the opponent off the map.
* Adjusted battle report to keep players from missing out on their resources at midnight.
* Removed some debug messages.
* Modified reinforcement timer slightly to adjust for the Axis/Allies infantry pop differences.
* Hotfix for SCAR error.
* Infantry gain veterancy 20% slower.
* Defenders VP amount decreased slightly.
* Reinforcement timer modified to show 'potential reinforcement time'.
* Territory requirement for VP mode. Must hold 10% of territory to stay in the battle.
* Added artillery through-out defensive setup time for defenders too close to attacker entry points.
* Various balance and doctrine changes.
* Increased VPs slightly
* Made defensive 'do not enter zone' near attackers entry points larger and artillery for being too close more accurate.
* Various balance changes.
* +6 Pop for Allies.
* Seriously, Inspired Assault is no longer free.
* Lowered vPs a little.
* No longer charged for repairing vehicles after a battle.
* New reinforcement timer system.
* 30% reduced capture time for territory.
* Various balance changes.
* Reporting even more statistics.
* Includes sending stats back to our server (kills/losses)
* Changes rules to lower priority in attempt to stop sync errors.
* Fixed bug in normal Europe In Ruins victory condition that was causing negative or extremely high pop-cap values.
* Fixed bug when a player wins by annihilation that tells them they lost.
* Triage Center now buildable.
* Added some error checking to building scripts that should help avoid SCAR errors.
* Fixed bug that wasn't allowing stats to be sent to the server.
* Added match reporting to website. We'll be reviewing results to make sure they are matching on each battle.
* Re-enabled EIR_Launcher.
* Fixed Allied/Axis unlimited buildings bug.
* VP Mode fixed.
* Fixed problem where you couldn't call in additional reinforcements when you already had some pending arrival.
* Lowered reinforcements timers significantly.
* Fixed issue with Airborne where they couldn't call in additional population.
* All new doctrine abilities for v1.7. 16 potential abilities per doctrine.
* New game modes, IPMP (Europe In Ruins) is based on gaining pop-cap by holding territories. Europe In Ruins VP uses a familiar VP type game-style with the old pop-cap increase method.
* All veterancy bonuses halfed to prevent super-elite units.
* Optimized over 500 lines of code to make it faster and less prone to SCAR errors.
* Other 'bonus' features.
* Fixed installer. Puts correct directory in 'Start In' path for it's shortcuts.
* Doctrine abilities work. (I think...)
* Territory manager revamped again, does it work?
* Optimized some code for when a player is killed.
* EIR Launcher is much more improved.
* vCOH 1.6 Changes
* Doctrine abilities only available once your company arrives (FOR SURE THIS TIME!)
* Reinforcing re-enabled, it's much more expensive and takes more time.
* Fixed the way territory is captured. Report issues please. There were some problems in testing but I could never reproduce them consistently.
* Doctrine abilities only available once your company arrives with exceptions (Raid)
* Various cost/pop-cap changes.
* Fixed fatal SCAR error.
* Fixed Stuka upgrade doctrine ability.
* Pop Cap starts at 30 increases to 55. It increases by 1 every 1.25 minutes.
* Pop Cap starts at 30 increases to 55. It increases by 5 every 5 minutes. (Testing)
* Vehicles and cloakable units no longer turn territory.
* When setting up defense, if you get to close to an attackers spawn you get a warning. If you continue closer, the offending units are warped back to your offmap position.
* Health on building decreased by 1/2.
* Reinforcing removed.
* Various cost/pop-cap changes.
* Doctrines added. One is broken (Stuka upgrade one, it's free for now)...
Details coming soon...
Added: Officer Supervise State
Changed: Repair Rate Lowered
Changed: Various Unit Costs/Pop Caps
Changed: Minimum Platoon Cap 8, Max 40
Changed: Readjusted Mortar/HMG health Values
Fixed: Various Bugs
Fixed: Sync error, woops.
Fixed: Swapped upgrades (Stuka/Flammenwafer, M8 Armour/MG)
Fixed: Riflemen can now retreat offmap.
Changed: Max pop cap on the field lowered to 40.
Changed: Various cost/pop changes to squads.
Changed: Officer now comes with artillery and route enemy by default.
Changed: All buildable buildings health increased by 300%.
Changed: Health of mortars and HMG's significantly reduced (affects weapons, not crews)
Added: Officer can supervise stationary troops (mortar, hmg, nebel) and grant them a 20% increase in accuracy.
Added: Axis tank upgrades, MG42 and Armour Skirts for Panther, PzIV, Stug, and Stuh.
Added: 1 second delay between calling in platoons.
Fixed: Rangers not spawning with bazookas.
Fixed: Platoon groups 5 as Allies now usable, Platoon groups 4, 5, and 6 now usable as Axis.
Fixed: Population is correctly computed when calling in reinforcements.
Fixed: 88 needing resources.
|File Name: eir_setup.rar|| Author: Admin
|File Size: 1.91 MB||Files Added: 10,706|
|Downloads: 198 (1 last week)||Author Downloads: 18,134,336 (56,838 last week)|
|Posted: 03.08.2007||Supporters: n/a|