Mod: Endgame 1.2.0
Company of Heroes: All Downloads (559) Patches (36) | Demos (1) | Mods (152) | Maps (364) | Movies (5) | Others (1)
Endgame is a competitive multiplayer mod. Taking inspiration from the game of chess, the objective of each game is killing the enemies' command squads while protecting your own from harm.
Expand Full Description & Credits
- File Instructions:
- Endgame is a competitive multiplayer mod. Taking inspiration from the game of chess, the objective of each game is killing the enemy's command squad while protecting your own from harm.
- There are no base buildings, no tech-ing, and no territory capture. The gameplay is entirely about combat and player skill.
- Each player starts with a set amount of resources and is unable to gain any more, making each unit precious and irreplaceable.
- Units are quickly built and walk on from the edges of the map.
- All the factions are identical: the only difference between the Allies and Axis are the unit models. All players have access to the exact same resources, units, and abilities. There are no stat differences between the units cross-faction - For example, Riflemen are identical to Volksgrenadiers in every single way.
- All players start with 3 doctrine points and can choose one major doctrine and one minor doctrine unlock. These unlocks change what units and abilities you have available to use. Depending on which tree you choose, when your command squad gains veterancy level 3, a single use super-ability will be unlocked. These abilities are extremely powerful and will only last for a short amount of time. Use them wisely!
|File Name: Endgame01.2.0.exe|| Author: Admin
|File Size: 275.72 MB||Files Added: 11,358|
|Downloads: 111 (1 last week)||Author Downloads: 18,778,331 (33,140 last week)|
|Posted: 23.07.2012||Supporters: n/a|