Patch: Patch 1.4.0 to 1.51 English
Company of Heroes: All Downloads (559) Patches (36) | Demos (1) | Mods (151) | Maps (365) | Movies (5) | Others (1)
THQ has quietly released a new patch for its 3D WWII RTS Company of Heroes, bringing your retail game to v1.51, and addresses two minor multiplayer issues.
Expand Full Description & Credits
- File Instructions:
- v1.51 fixes :
Fixed a bug which allowed users to use the development console in multiplayer games.
Fixed a bug in multiplayer lobby
v1.5 fixes :
- Games with friends now have a friend icon displayed when browsing the lobby game list.
- Messages regarding game connection attempts are logged to the chat window for all players in the session.
- Rank icons now indicate the type of game the rank was earned in.
- Games with players who have infinite pings now display an "X" for ping in the lobby game list.
- New game list filtering options added to the online lobby.
- Custom maps are now properly supported in multiplayer.
- Losing connection with the lobby while downloading a patch no longer crashes the game.
- UI sounds have been added to the online lobby.
- Auto match sound notification has been improved.
- Various speech fixes for weapons have been implemented and tuned.
- Destruction sounds have been added to various world objects.
- Repetition has been reduced in battle chatter and with various units.
- Sherman Calliope’s main tank gun has been removed and the Calliope Barrage ability is now free to use.
- Sherman Calliope Barrage range increased from 130 to 150 meters.
- Sherman Calliope now has cap of 2, similar to the Pershing Heavy Tank.
- Sherman Calliope cost reduced from 600 Manpower to 560 Manpower.
- Sherman Calliope Barrage ability recharge timer increased to 105 seconds
M10 Tank Destroyer:
- Allied M10 Movement improved: 15% increase to acceleration and 10% increase rotation rate.
- Allied M10 Tank Destroyer weapon damage has been increased and Fuel cost has been reduced by 5.
- Axis Armoured Car (Puma) 20mm main cannon rear penetration vs. the Allied M10 significantly reduced.
M8 Armored Car:
- Allied M8 Armored Car’s accuracy on the move increased. Now on par with the M4 Sherman and M10 Tank Destroyer.
- Allied M8 Armored Car’s accuracy penalties vs. the Axis Armored Car (Puma) have been removed.
- Allied M8 Armored Car Armor upgrade Munitions cost reduced by 25.
M26 Pershing Heavy Tank:
- Allied Pershing penetration rate vs. the Stug increased to 80%.
- Axis Stug penetration rate vs. the Pershing has been reduced to 45% from 74.6%
Allied Commander Tree Improvements:
- Armoured Fury Branch changed to: Raid to Allied War Machine to Calliope.
- War Machine Branch changed to: Fast Deployment to Field Repairs to Pershing.
- Allied War Machine Command Point Cost reduced by 1
- Sherman Calliope Command Point Cost reduced by 1
Infantry AT weapon changes (Allies and Axis):
- All Infantry Anti-Tank weaponry (Bazooka, Recoilless Rifle, Panzerschreck) are slightly more accurate when firing at moving light targets.
- Allied Bazookas and Recoilless Rifles now deal slightly more damage to Light Vehicles
- Panzerfaust accuracy against infantry targets has been reduced as intended. While there is still a chance to directly hit and kill targets like snipers, - Panzerfausts are now more likely to cause splash damage rather than kill infantry.
- Panzerschreck Damage vs. base buildings lowered by 25%.
- Bazooka damage vs. base buildings has been lowered by 25%.
Allied BAR and suppression changes:
- Allied BAR Rifle upgrade now gives 2 BAR Rifles rather than 3. Allied BAR Riflemen squads will now be able to pick-up MG42 and Panzerschreck items
- Allied BAR Rifle damage increased by 40%.
- Allied BAR Rifle will take slightly longer to Pin units that are in a Suppressed state
- Allied BAR Suppression ability can no longer suppress and pin units in heavy cover.
- Players may no longer delete Sand Bags or Tank Traps.
- Allied Observation Post built from Riflemen now has the same build speed as the Observation Post built by Engineers.
- Allied Observation Posts, Axis Observation Posts, and Machine Gun Nests now have the appropriate target type while building; now like all other buildings they will be much more susceptible to damage while under construction
- Axis Volksgrenadiers can now utilize the same build menu as the Grenadiers – this allows them to construct Barbed Wire and Sand Bags.
- All Barrage weapons no longer have a 50% chance to miss targets in Smoke.
- Projectiles will no longer pass directly through Sherman’s on registered “Misses” – they will now behave like all other tanks and those hits will be registered as a non-penetrated “deflection”.
- Sherman smoke launcher recharge rate was less than the duration of the ability, now set to 45 seconds
- Axis ‘Leutnant’ Manpower cost decreased to 260 from 340
- Axis ‘Leutnant’ Build Time increased to 60 from 30.
General Squad and Weapon Changes (Allies and Axis):
- All Snipers more effective against units garrisoned inside of bunkers.
- All Allied Rifles slightly more effective against Axis Motorcycles
- Allied Engineers with the Flamethrower upgrade are no longer resistant to Sniper Shots
- Fixed an issue where the Stug’s main gun Area-of-Effect was too effective against infantry squads.
- Axis Assault ability will now break pinning/suppression and prevent pinning/suppression while the ability is active.
- Increased Axis Infantry passive health regeneration bonus received from their first level of veterancy by 40%.
General Vehicle Changes (Allies and Axis):
- Panzer IV accuracy while moving set to the same value as other tanks.
- Axis Goliaths now destroy Tank Traps in a single explosion.
- Axis Armoured Car Puma 50mm Cannon upgrade now requires Escalate to Battle Phase upgrade.
- Axis Motorcycles damage vs. units in light or heavy cover has been slightly reduced
- Axis StuH 42 now effectively kills infantry as was originally intended
- Axis Armoured Car Puma 50mm Upgrade accuracy reduced vs. infantry. It is intended as an anti-armor upgrade.
General Heavy Weapon Team Changes (Allies and Axis):
- All Mortars now have a chance to deal Mobility Damage if they hit Light Vehicles.
- All Anti-Tank guns are now more accurate when firing at moving and stationary Light Vehicles.
- Allied 57mm Anti-Tank gun firing cone has been increased by 20 degrees to match Axis 50mm Anti-Tank gun.
- Allied HMG Armor Piercing Rounds ability price reduced from 50 to 35 munitions.
- Allied Howitzer Gun Barrage is less accurate when firing into the Fog of War.
- Axis Nebelwerfer Manpower cost has been reduced by 20
- Axis Nebelwerfer Rocket Suppression area of effect increased.
- Axis Nebelwerfer Rocket area of effect damaged reduced. Direct hits and near misses will still damage infantry units.
- Axis Nebelwerfer will deal a reduced amount of damage to units in light, heavy, bunker, and garrison cover types.
- Axis Flak 88’s are more resilient to Artillery, off-map attacks, and satchel charges (the crew manning them is not).
- Axis Flak 88’s and Nebelwerfers can now be re-manned by 2-man Pioneer squads.
v1.4 fixes :
* Both Ranked and Custom games now support random starting locations.
* The in-game server status URL now points to http://www.relicrank.com
* Fixed a bug pertaining to unranked matches counting as Ranked matches.
* New performance and lag indicators have been added to the Online UI.
* A new loading screen has been added which incorporates player names, ranks and loading bars.
* Light Vehicles can no longer be blocked by Allied Barbed Wire and Sand Bags
* Light and Medium Vehicles can no longer crush Axis Tank Traps.
* Fixed bug where Allied*AT Guns could destroy Axis Flak 88s in a single registered hit, regardless of the Flak 88's health.
* Fixed issue where unfinished defensive structures had 100% health. Also,*Now all unfinished defensive structures take much more damage from all weapons.
* Fixed bug where the Axis Halftrack Flammenwerfer upgrade cost fuel. This was an attribute data error.
* Allied and Axis Snipers can once again kill each other with single registered hits.
* Improved Sherman Crocodile damage against infantry units not in cover
New multiplayer map: 6P_Seine River Docks
New and improved Game Replay functionality allows players to view the game from a selected playerâ€™s perspective in slow motion or fast forward. In addition the game UI can now be minimized to reveal a larger viewing space of the action going on in the replay. To compliment this, a new Cinematic Mode allows players to sit back and enjoy the show.
Cinematic Mode camera - Replay your battles as the game automatically switches between cinematic camera angles, capturing the sound and fury of war from the combatants' perspective.
IME support for Microsoft Windows XP and Microsoft Windows Vista
Improved SLI performance on Nvidia systems using the latest drivers.
BugReport has more space on the success dialog to show Cyrillic text.
Far East characters will not clip when listed in a multi-line text box.
30260 is now listed as the correct port to leave unblocked.
Removal of ghost bug that could leave duplicates upon reload of a saved game.
The playback controls for viewing a recorded game have their graphics fixed.
- Medal text is now visible (Korean)
- Reinforce radius has been fixed on certain buildings.
- M02: Fixed several instances of having the wrong named character's picture attached to subtitled text.
- M02: Game no longer incorrectly instructs the player to reinforce the squad.
- M04: Fixed a Fatal Scar Error that occurred when the church is taken back by the enemy forces, just as the timer ends, and as the cinematic is about to begin.
- M05: Convoy will no longer exit the map using an unsecured road after you complete the final objective
- M08: Fixed critical error after countdown reaches 0 after holding the city centre point
- M10: The ''Select HQ'' Button now properly selects the forward HQ
- M10: Fixed the lack of audio for subtitled text.
- M10: Game no longer incorrectly instructs the player to convert a building outside controlled territory
- M11: Briefing fixed subtitle timing issue
- Fixed the problem where mouse-clicking on a unit onscreen under heavy loads often does not result in the unit being selected.
- Improved load times by fixing pathfinding regens.
- Fixed the bug where capturing an enemy weapon resulted in it having enemy unit occlusion.
- Veterancy speech samples are now triggered correctly.
- The vehicle repair icon now shows up offscreen.
- Fix for Allied Engineers becoming trapped when building barbed wire close to sandbags or other obstacles, which prevents them from completing orders.
- All sectors default to neutral on Map Montherme, previously one player would start with ownership of a sector.
- Allied and Axis HQs can no longer be deleted by the player.
- Players will no longer lose munitions income from creating an Axis Sniper.
- Axis Blitzkrieg ability now displays appropriate icon over Axis Anti-Tank Gun.
- Axis Halftracks and Allied halftracks will now carry a maximum of 3 squads total opposed to 4.
- Weapon capture squads can now reinforce to full squad size.
- Tuned projectile launcher location for Axis Pak 38 so it now shoots from the correct gun height.
- Sniper "Make Casualty" or "Hit but not killed" criticals no longer kill their target. The result of this is that Snipers will no longer one-shot-kill other Snipers if they have full health.
- Allied Engineers had a 1% chance to instantly kill a target, this was fixed and they now operate as intended.
- Fix for the computer AI constantly cancelling construction and rebuilding a structure when destroying the building and staying in the area in any game.
- Allied Engineer Demolitions ability will now destroy an Axis Security Post in one detonation as intended.
- Axis Salvage ability is no longer giving inappropriate returns for the Axis Halftracks and Stug.
- Allied Rangers were detecting camouflaged units at a very high radius, this has been reduced to the standard radius for infantry units.
- Axis Flammenwerfer Halftrack will now successfully upgrade when pioneers are loaded inside.
- Fixed the issue of split or cut-off text when viewing the Play Now screen in the Online Lobby on 1920x1200 (widescreen)
- Players should now hear an audio prompt when sending a chat message to an ally or enemy.
- The scrollbar for the player list now resets properly to the top position when switching between chat channels in the online lobby
- Fixed the bug where Annihilation games would end before players could see the enemy's HQ collapsing.
- Users with slower computers will see each other properly in the game lobby.
- Most Wins list and top 15 players list display properly in the Leaderboard 1v1 bracket.
- Players looking for Ranked Games are no longer displayed as "0" on the News tab.
- Fix for cut-off and split text in the Online Lobby when viewing 1920x1200 widescreen in Polish, Spanish, Czech, German and Italian.
- Performance measurements now include loading time.
- Fix for no SFX, Music or Speech play if you ALT-TAB from the MP lobby and ALT-TAB back after the game has loaded.
- Fixed a crash relating to players logging out of Relic Online during the countdown to game launch.
- UI now properly filtering out old replays from previous versions of the game.
- Axis Ostwind has more frequent reloads, will be less effective vs units in cover or in buildings.
- Axis Ostwindâ€™s damage to player-buildings has been reduced (35-40% reduction)
- Axis Panther tuning moderate speed and rotation rate increases (bringing mobility a bit closer to the Allied Sherman).
- Axis Armoured Car cost increased by 10 fuel.
- Axis Stug build time increased by 10 seconds.
- Allied Sherman main gun effectiveness vs. units garrisoned within ambient buildings reduced.
- Allied Sherman main gun Area of Effect damage slightly lowered.
- Fixed the Allied Bazookaâ€™s unnecessary accuracy penalty vs. the Axis Stug and Panzer IV.
- Allied Airborne Satchel charges strengthened against buildings and bunkers.
- Fortify the Perimeter Commander Tree item in the Defensive Doctrine has had a 1 Commander Point reduction.
- Axis Flak 88 Commander Tree item in the Defensive Doctrine has had a 1 Commander Point increase.
- For the Fatherland ability cost has been reduced by 40%.
- All vehicle main guns effectiveness vs. infantry in cover reduced.
- Sherman Calliope Main Turret reload time is 50% slower than the standard Sherman.
- Allies Browning Automatic Rifle (BAR) is significantly less effective on the move.
- Scenario pack support
- A scenario pack (*.sga file) is an archive that contain all the files needed for a scenario allowing for easy map sharing. To play a new map put the scenario pack in the "$CoHInstallDirWW2Scenarios" or the "My DocumentsMy GamesCompany of HeroesScenarios" folder.
- Added the Worldbuilder tool.
- Added the MovieMaker tool.
- Supports export of scenario packs by selecting Export Scenario in the File menu.
v1.2 : 9/12/2006
Various connection problems fixed
SLI performance bug fixed
Fixed exploit with Allied HMG Crew's Armor Piercing Rounds ability, where ability would remain active after squad was garrisoned or retreated back to HQ
Fixed Axis wrecked building exploit
Various crashes fixed
v1.1 : 8/25/2006
Multithreaded lens-flare destruction fix
Burning building crash fix
|File Name: coh_en_1_4_0_to_1_51_0.exe|| Author: Admin
|File Size: 16 KB||Files Added: 9,663|
|Downloads: 7,172 (7 last week)||Author Downloads: 16,447,261 (74,215 last week)|
|Posted: 25.04.2007||Supporters: n/a|