Patch: Patch 1.6 German
Company of Heroes: All Downloads (558) Patches (36) | Demos (1) | Mods (150) | Maps (365) | Movies (5) | Others (1)
New patch for Company of Heroes, adresses some balance issues and other various bugs.
Expand Full Description & Credits
- File Instructions:
- PATCH NOTES!
General Fixes & Features
- Fixed AI bug that caused retreated units to gather closely around the HQ.
- Worldbuilder now shows territory properly.
- Fixed a crash that occurred while loading old files.
- Fixed a bug in crew switching during AT gun movement.
- Fixed a graphical bug in the replay menu.
- Fixed a bug with unit weapon slots after dropping two weapons.
- Fixed a crash bug when launching saved games from Windows Explorer in Vista.
- Fixed multiplayer maps not drawing boundary lines after a performance test.
- Anti-hacking systems have been integrated.
- Tiger Ace with wreck mesh has been fixed.
- Fog of War can be toggled on and off during Replays in the Replay Menu.
- Scenario packs will show UI images and loading screen.
- Recorded game files no longer saved to disk until after the game.
- Fixed timed ability not triggering on all selected squads.
- Fixed a bug that caused the Panzerschreck to misfire.
- Hyperlinking support added to news items.
- Addfriend and Removefriend commands are now disallowed in game.
Online Fixes & Features
- Players can now see the number of “dropped” games in the player profile screen. (See note below)
- Performance improvements for lobby game pings.
- Performance bar improvements.
- Fixed a rare crash occurrence in the lobby.
- “Play Now” button is disabled if in dev mode or any mods are active.
- Implemented dropping fixes.
- Player ability levels are matched more evenly during automatch.
* “Drops” is actually the count of the games you have been in that the server had to *
* arbitrate the results for. The following things cause arbitration; kicking somebody *
* for lag, having a sync error, “drop-hacking”, and certain kinds of internet *
* connection problems. Players should be aware that all of these things will affect *
* the players trust score. *
- Units using Barbed Wire Cutters are now significantly more susceptible to damage while cutting barbed wire.
- Squads building barbed wire are now capped at two builders per squad.
- Wire cutters are now provided to all players at the start of the game.
- All Anti-Tank Guns have a reduced chance to hit moving infantry targets.
Gameplay Bug Fixes
- Route N13 ambient building repositioned so troops no longer become stuck when exiting.
- Axis Inspired Assault UI indicator will now last as long as the ability is still active.
- Axis Sniper now obtains suppression resistance and a health bonus at second level veterancy.
- Axis Stormtroopers will now come out of camouflage while retreating.
- Removed manpower upkeep cost from mines.
- Axis Advanced Warning Commander Tree Ability no longer applies sight bonuses to Axis Vehicles.
- Axis Grenadier and Stormtrooper squads can continue purchasing weapons packages regardless of the number of times they’ve dropped them.
- All small ambient buildings will now display on the minimap while garrisoned or controlled.
- Allied M3 Halftrack and Jeep armor is no longer highly resistant to projectile ammunition.
- Changed the requirements to use Offmap Reinforcements and paradropped engineers when HQ is destroyed; Mortars, AT Guns and other non-builder units will not prohibit this action from taking place.
- Removed flamethrower death critical on ballistic weapons.
- M8 Greyhound no longer does incremental engine damage to vehicles.
- Allied M10 Tank Destroyer no longer has an unintended accuracy penalty against moving Axis Sdkfz Armoured Cars.
- Axis Volksgrenadier and Axis Knights Cross Holder squads now receive bonuses at their second levels of veterancy.
- Axis Panzerfaust ability no longer has a 50% chance to miss moving heavy vehicles.
- Axis 88mm Flak 36 now receives intended bonuses from support weapon veterancy.
- Tank wrecks found on maps are no longer salvageable.
- Allied Demolitions upgrade moved one slot to the left on the Allied HQ UI.
- Allied Paradrop AT-Gun cost increased to 350 manpower from 320.
- Allied Pershing now requires more experience to obtain veterancy levels.
- Allied Supply Drop will now cost 200 Manpower.
- Axis Infantry Assault Team cost decreased to 350 manpower from 400.
- Axis Stormtrooper squad removed from the Urban Assault Team and the Armored Assault Force Commander Tree Abilities.
- Axis “Urban Assault Team” has been renamed to “Urban Assault Support”.
- Axis Urban Assault Support cost decreased to 600 manpower from 700.
- Axis Armored Assault Force cost decreased to 900 manpower from 1000.
- Allied M4 Crocodile Sherman range and damage decreased.
- Allied M1 57mm Anti-Tank Gun and Allied Paradrop Anti-Tank Gun accuracy bonus at first level of veterancy decreased.
- Allied M10 Tank Destroyer acceleration speed slightly decreased.
- Allied M10 Tank Destroyer damage reduced versus Axis Light Vehicles.
- Allied M10 Tank Destroyer damage reduced against buildings.
- Allied M10 Tank Destroyer turn radius increased.
- Allied M3 Halftrack cost increased to 25 fuel from 20.
- Allied M3 Halftrack Quad .50 cal upgrade cost increased to 125 munitions from 100.
- Axis Ostwind Flakpanzer area of effect radius increased.
- Axis Sdkfz Armored Car 50mm Puma Gun upgrade no longer requires Escalate to Battle Phase.
- Axis Motorcycle more resilient to small arms fire.
- Axis Panzerfaust ability damage increased versus Allied Jeep.
- Axis Grenade ability range increased significantly.
- Axis Grenade area of effect increased.
- St. Mere Dumont, Langres, and Wrecked Train Community Maps added to the Custom Games map selection.
- Hill 331 resources rebalanced.
- Point du Hoc resources rebalanced.
- Sturzdorf resources rebalanced.
- Angoville Farms base defenses updated.
- Angoville Farms ambient building positions rebalanced.
- Beaux Lowlands base defenses updated.
- Beaux Lowlands resource positions rebalanced.
|File Name: de_151_160_patch.exe|| Author: Admin
|File Size: 114.86 MB||Files Added: 9,775|
|Downloads: 391 (2 last week)||Author Downloads: 17,396,870 (57,358 last week)|
|Posted: 02.05.2007||Supporters: n/a|