Mod: Battle of the Alamo v1.2
Company of Heroes: Opposing Fronts: All Downloads (206) Patches (28) | Demos (1) | Mods (153) | Maps (23) | Movies (1)
This is a new game mode that can be played in skirmish or multiplayer mode against the AI. The AI opponent(s) will get stronger and stronger over time, until it becomes impossible to survive. So try to survive for as long as possible and set a new record
Expand Full Description & Credits
- File Instructions:
- Battle of the Alamo Mod v1.2 (for COH:OF and COH > v2.1 only!)
This is a new game type that can be played in skirmish or multiplayer mode against the AI. The AI opponent(s) will get stronger and stronger over time, until it becomes impossible to survive. So try to survive for as long as possible and set a new record time for each map.
- Adjustable "no rush" timer (5, 10, 15, and 20 minutes)
- Territory is divided equally at the start of the game
- Improved AI
- High scores are saved for each map
- During the "no rush" phase, all weapons are disabled and nobody can enter enemy territory.
- The defending team cannot capture new territory. Any territory sector that they lose, is lost forever!
- The defending team gets lots of extra resources at the start of the game.
New in 1.2:
- new bonus system: bonus resources are rewarded for killing enemy units. The weaker the units you attack with, the more bonus resources are rewarded. (for instance, killing with a sniper gives a much bigger bonus than killing with artillery)
- improved AI (hopefully)
- fixed bug where British trucks of the attacking team could be destroyed.
- During the Battle phase, the defending team's squads are allowed to stay in enemy territory for a longer time (one minute to be precise). This gives the defending team the opportunity to make counter attacks.
- All base buildings of the attacking team are invincible.
(for updates visit 1337coh.com)
|File Name: CoH_AlamoMod_v1.2.exe|| Author: BuckyBoy
|File Size: 2.20 MB||Files Added: 1|
|Downloads: 374 (2 last week)||Author Downloads: 374 (2 last week)|
|Posted: 30.08.2008||Supporters: 0 (+1 Add)|