Mod: NHCmod OF 1.3
Company of Heroes: Opposing Fronts: All Downloads (183) Patches (28) | Demos (1) | Mods (130) | Maps (23) | Movies (1)
This mod by AB2531 features a range of minor changes to gameplay including: dead corpses stay, artillery range increased, pop cap increased, new units, each side has one hero unit.
Expand Full Description & Credits
- File Instructions:
- NHCmod OF version 1.3
Dead corpses stay, artillery range increased, pop cap increased, new units, each side has one hero unit.
(Ce Mod est aussi francophone)
1) Delete any previous version of the NHCmod
2) Execute and follow the instruction of the installer.
3) Just Click on the shortcut created on your desktop to play the mod!
uninstallation: just click on the uninstaller
List of changes:
- Staghound Armoured Car (added to Commonwealth)
A 4 wheeled armoured car developed by the U.S., but adopted by British forces as the Staghound.
Armed with a 37mm main gun and 2x .30 caliber machineguns restrict this vehicle to anti-infantry and
light anti-tank duties, but the advantage of being wheeled is good speed which make it ideal for a reconaissance role.
- 6 pounder AT gun (added to Commonwealth)
Lighter than the 17 pounder, it is also less powerful, cheaper. It is equivalent to the 57mm AT gun.
- Firefly Ace (added to Commonwealth)
A Firefly driven by elite crews. It can be called only once per game.
- Pershing Ace (added to US)
A Pershing driven by elite crews. It can be called only once per game.
- 76 mm AT gun (added to US)
More powerful and moves slower than the 57 mm AT gun.
- Schwimmwagen (PE and WH)
A light car suited to reconaissance duties due to it's high speed, acceleration and it's ability to ford waterway crossings without previous preparation.
Is armed with only an MG42, and can capture strategic points.
- Bunker with 88mm Pak 43 (PE and WH)
The 88mm Pak 43 has the same firepower as the Flak 88 but it can only fire toward a fixed direction.
(defense doctrine or PanzerJager tactic required)
- Nashorn (added to PE)
The Nashorn is a selfpropelled 88mm gun PaK 43 based on the modified chassis of a Panzer IV. It is fragile so protect it.
(PanzerJager tactic required)
- Wooden bunker (added to all)
A small wooden bunker which can be constructed anywhere. It provides cover to your troops.
things that I can remember:
- Pershing gun improved.
- area effect of Tiger gun reduced.
- more squad can be placed inside trenches.
- flammenwerfer added to special pioneer.
- Volkgrenadier added to Panzer Elite, they can be produced in the Kampfgruppe Kompanie and forward HQ.
- HE and HVAP shells added to M10.
- Scouts will also recieve veterancy with the veteran upgrade.
- Panzer IV F can use its coaxial machine gun.
- Commonwealth can convert buildings into forward HQ.
- grenades added to british infantry.
- Wooden bunker added.
- pak 38 Added to panzer Elite
- 88mm Pak 43 added to Whermacht defensive doctrine.
- nebelwerfer added to PE Scorched Earth Tactics.
- King Tiger added to panzer elite. (Only one available per game)
- Ostwind added to PE Luftwaffe tactic.
- Nashorn added to PE PanzerJager tactic.
- Air overwatch added to British Captain (Call the RAF required).
- P-47 overwatch added to Airborne division.
- Level 3 Production upgrade added to the US Supply Yard.
- Economy boost upgrade added to all sides.
- A small manual that explain how to play online is given with the installation.
THERE IS NO WARRANTY FOR THE PROGRAM, TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW. EXCEPT WHEN OTHERWISE STATED IN WRITING THE COPYRIGHT HOLDERS AND/OR OTHER PARTIES PROVIDE THE PROGRAM "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER ERESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO THE QUALITY AND PERFORMANCE OF THE PROGRAM IS WITH YOU. SHOULD THE PROGRAM PROVE DEFECTIVE, YOU ASSUME THE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION.
I do not own any CoH or THQ stuff it's the game developers property
I am not responsible if with this mod you corrupt the game, or have some troubles.
for suggestions or bugs, you can contact me. NOT for rants, or your troubles. By installing this mod, you explicitly renounce any legal proceedings.
You can distribute, modify, include my mod as long as it says that it was created by AB2531. Giving me credit and sending me an e-mail will be highly appreciated.
If you found any bug, you can contact the developer by e-mail.
Thanks to Corsix for his wonderful Corsix's Mod Studio
Thanks a million to THQ and Relic, for making such kick-ass games!
Thanks to Kamino, for allowing me to use his radio operator.
Thanks to Lethal Dosage, Speedy, IRGC, djdouge AKA Douglas, flyboy132 for helping me to improve my mod.
Thanks to Tim McCurdy who allowed me to use his Bloody British Buff mod.
Thanks to Kyle243 who allowed me to use his icons.
Thanks to Lethal Dosage for allowing me to use his pantherturm and mortar bunker icon.
Thanks to georider for his Western Front Skins.
Thanks to newBAUS for his Axis defenses! (Featuring flak 88 bunker!)
Thanks to people who played my previous mod and left some comments.
Special thanks to Paul Binocle for checking some spelling errors.
Thanks to the anonymous guy who translated my mod in japanese. Please contact me so I can give you proper credits.
A ma bien aimée Billie, t'es toujours aussi adorable et trop mignonne, quel dommage qu'on ne puisse pas se supporter l'un l'autre.
mod created by ab2531
REMENBER true war is never cool, CoH is a game. Have fun.
|File Name: NHCmodOFv1.3.zip|| Author: Admin
|File Size: 37.33 MB||Files Added: 9,436|
|Downloads: 640 (1 last week)||Author Downloads: 16,221,216 (69,936 last week)|
|Posted: 10.02.2009||Supporters: n/a|