Patch: Patch 2.502 to 2.600 (German)
The 2.600 German language incremental patch for Company of Heroes: Tales of Valor.
Expand Full Description & Credits
- File Instructions:
- Patch 2.600 Notes
* Fixed an issue where Bergetiger audio volume was lower than intended.
* Fixed an issue with speech mixing.
* Fixed an issue with the game crashing while trying to exit from cinematic mode.
* Fixed a number of issues with the World Builder.
* Updated the help text for a few units.
* Fixed an issue with incompatibility between save games and version.
* Fixed a bug with long scenario descriptions.
* Cool-downs are now working properly for all weapons.
* HMGs in buildings will now switch targets as intended; there is a 3.5 second delay before the hmg will fire at another target.
* Squads will no longer rush at an undeployed weapons crew when ordered to attack.
* Fixed an issue where Pak38s could stack their first-strike modifiers.
* Fixed an issue with the lobby and front-end slowing down and operating slowly. This makes joining games and automatch teams much more reliable.
* Fixed a networking issue that caused a player's stats to appear as all zeroes.
* Fixed an issue that caused the last played map to be forgotten when starting a game of the same type.
* Fixed an issue where a host's game would crash when both host and client would try to move to an empty slot simultaneously.
* Fixed a few issues with players swapping slots and gameplay types within the lobby.
* Fixed an issue with "Swap Starting Location" functionality.
* Fixed a usability issue with the Autopatcher error messages.
* Fixed an issued that caused the game to crash upon loading the Mission 4 from Invasion of Normandy.
* The help text for the British Staghound has been updated to correctly reflect its role.
* Raised Panzerschreck squads preference to target Light Vehicles while garrisoned in buildings.
* SCAR Bug reporting has been turned off while players are running with -dev.
* Purple box no longer appears when trying to place British emplacements next to each other.
* Panzerkrieg: Fixed exploit that let players create Defensive Infantry for free ignoring the cool down timer.
* Repair bunker pioneers now repair engine criticals when repairing damaged vehicles.
* Added a new map called Panzerkrieg: Hébécrevon.
* 2p Sturzdorf has been updated to its proper version.
* 2p Beaux Lowlands has been updated to its proper version.
* 2p Wrecked Train has been updated to its proper version.
* 2p Langres has been updated to its proper version.
* 6p The Scheldt has been updated to its proper version.
* Improved the reliability and effectiveness of the American's Strafing Run.
* The T17 armored car's damage output has been reduced.
* Penetration of the T17 armored car has been reduced.
* The Panzer Elite's Schwimmwagen Scorched Earth ability has been replaced with an "Incendiary Trap" ability.
* The British Command Truck's mobile ability will no longer be available while the Truck is setting up.
* Panzergrenadier's Suppression Volley can properly target weapon crews that are set-up.
* Infantry sections with Bren upgrades can now use 'Button Enemy Vehicle' when garrisoned inside a building.
* Recon flight will now detect camouflaged vehicles and infantry (Panzerkrieg only).
* Panther health decreased by 11%.
* Panther Damage Multiplier reduced by 7%.
* Panther Range Multiplier reduced by 7%.
* Hellcat weapon reload modifier decreased by 11%.
* Hellcat damage multiplier increased by 9%.
* Hotchkiss health decreased by 10%.
* Churchill range increased by 7%.
* Stealth infantry units now cost 35 Manpower.
* Stealth infantry sticky bomb damage reduced by 27%.
Additional fixes not in the patch notes due to localization:
* Panzer Elite Infantry Halftrack suppression lowered.
* Fixed an issue where British Howitzers could use their barrage ability when it should be disabled.
* Fixed an issue where British MG nests would not open fire at targets within range.
|File Name: cohtov_de_2502_2600_patch.zip|| Author: Admin
|File Size: 44.84 MB||Files Added: 11,423|
|Downloads: 1,399 (1 last week)||Author Downloads: 18,934,587 (32,698 last week)|
|Posted: 11.06.2009||Supporters: n/a|