Patch: Patch 1.1
Patch moves the retail 1.0 vers to 1.1. Check file details for more info.
Expand Full Description & Credits
- File Instructions:
- Contract J.A.C.K. by Monolith Productions - US v1.0 -> v1.1 patch
* Added localization support for Polish and Russian.
* A couple of issues involving the use of the F9 key to load saved games while
in the main menu system have been fixed.
* An error message reading "Unable to join. The Server is Full." will now be
displayed for all but the fastest client if more than one player attempts to
join a server with only one slot still available.
* The "Back" button will now allow you to leave the multiplayer host menu after
attempting to host an Internet game without an active Internet connection.
* Pings for most servers should now display correctly in the multiplayer join
screen. Note that servers that are behind NATs may still show a ping of 0.
* In multiplayer, the IP address for servers with long names will no longer run
off the side of the screen on the in-game player menu.
* The heading for the "listgameoptions" SCMD display in Demolition games now
reads "Demolition" instead of "Team Deathmatch".
* Added the "Powered by GameSpy" logo to the Multiplayer join screen.
|File Name: contractjack_update_en_10_11.exe|| Author: Admin
|File Size: 7.21 MB||Files Added: 9,382|
|Downloads: 1,024 (1 last week)||Author Downloads: 16,158,848 (85,001 last week)|
|Posted: 01.12.2003||Supporters: n/a|