Map: Physis III 1.0
Crysis: All Downloads (245) Patches (3) | Demos (2) | Mods (136) | Maps (86) | Movies (14) | Others (3)
A single player map.
Expand Full Description & Credits
- File Instructions:
First of all, thank you for playing/testing this third version of Physis. It features the first two islands (again with
some minor changes and adjustments) and an all-new third one with some more "attractions" to play and mess around with.
Please remember: All islands were created to showcase the game's physics engine - no great graphics or story at all.
There are still some minor bugs (such as the flying/disappearing/resting objects) which are pretty hard to fix since they obviously
appear whenever they want to, which means you can play the map without having any bugs and the next time there might be some.
For further information and updates concerning PHYSIS, head over to crymod.com or crysis-hq.com.
* Three islands to showcase the game's physics engine.
* Various unique and all-new constructions.
* Many possibilities to mess around with the physics.
Note: Feel free to remove all previous versions since this one includes everything already released.
1. Go to your Crysis game folder -> Electronic Arts -> Crytek -> Crysis -> Game -> Levels.
2. Eventually backup existing levels with the same name.
3. Copy the level folder from the downloaded file into the current game folder (Game/Levels).
4. Start Crysis
5. Open console and type in "con_restricted 0" (without "") to allow access to console commands
6. Load your custom map by typing in "map mapname" (Without "") and press Enter.
Additionally you can use the Crysis Launcher to load your custom level.
Important: Do NOT rename the folder or any files because the map won't work correctly then.
|File Name: physisIII.rar|| Author: Admin
|File Size: 2.43 MB||Files Added: 11,487|
|Downloads: 1,070 (1 last week)||Author Downloads: 19,082,068 (27,496 last week)|
|Posted: 13.03.2008||Supporters: n/a|