Map: MechWarrior: Living Legends 1.0 Patch 0.10 (Beta)
Crysis: All Downloads (241) Patches (3) | Demos (2) | Mods (132) | Maps (86) | Movies (14) | Others (3)
This is a patch for the MechWarrior: Living Legends version 1.0 mod. This will bring the game up to the latest version and doesn't require the hotfix.
Expand Full Description & Credits
- File Instructions:
- Author: Wandering Samurai Studios
= MechWarrior: Living Legends =
"Will you be a living legend or a forgotten casualty?"
By the 31st century, humanity has spread to thousands of worlds, while a handful of powerful empires wage continual war for the right to rule the stars. Foremost among the weapons used in that struggle are BattleMechs. Loaded with auto cannons, missile launchers, lasers, and charged-particle beam weapons, these fusion-powered war machines of articulated armor stand upward of ten meters high. Piloting them are MechWarrior’s, the best, most intensively trained men and women available. Like the armored knights of an earlier age, MechWarrior’s are popular heroes, and their exploits are the stuff of legends.
MechWarrior: Living Legends (MWLL) is a total conversion modification for Crysis. MWLL is at its very core a mix between a First Person Shooter (FPS) and a Simulation (SIM). This will be achieved through the use of a mixed arms massively multiplayer gaming experience where the player takes part in a battle using a variety of vehicles and weapons. MWLL is using the concepts pioneered by the “Battlefield” franchise and more recently Crysis, of a sandbox feel where you get to play what you want and how you want it. MWLL depicts the epic struggles between the two factions of Battletech “The Clans” and “The Inner Sphere”. Maps will typically have a mix of vehicles and infantry combat, using both of these to complete objectives as a team will be essential to winning rounds or campaigns in MWLL. In the project we will be bringing some of the legends of “MechWarrior” franchise back to life with new art and animations that do justice to these huge weapons of war and also do something that’s never be done before using the deep universe of Battletech. There are so many facets to Battletech and finally comes a title that is willing to explore them.
* Massive, highly detailed outdoor environments.
* Epic multiplayer missions that thrusts players into an ever-changing environment, forcing them to adapt their tactics and approach to conquer battlefields ranging from desert to tundra to alpine.
* Take control unique Battlemechs, Tanks, ground vehicles and different types of aircraft including vtol’s.
* Take control of the infamous Battlesuits of the Battletech universe from the Clan “Elemental” to the Inner Sphere “Longinus”
* High Tech “Omni” Vehicles allows gamers to adjust their weapon grouping in real time on the battlefield.
* Take into your hands handheld weapons and use them against the enemy be it laser rifles or hand held Particle Projector Cannons.
* Updated game play engine brings the immense locations to life complete with realistic physics and dynamic lighting.
* Team-Based, Strategic Gameplay accented by mixed arms combat.
* Unique Factions and weapons unique to each faction with different advantages and disadvantages.
* Unique strategic assets such as BattleMech Hanger contained repair bays.
* Outdoor dynamic lighting allows for every battle to be fought during day or night, with accurate simulation of shadows, atmosphere, vegetation, and weather.
* Choose your own path through the open Battlefield by destroying obstacles and by using the environment itself against your enemies.
* Built from the ground up on the next generation CryENGINE 2™, Crysis’ visuals define “state of the art,” with full DX10 support and scalable options to deliver solid performance on older machines.
* Fully destructible vegetation in dx9 multiplayer.
* Online multiplayer action with up to 32 players on the PC.
* Dynamic Day Night Cycle, begin to battle in the morning and carry on battling into the dead of night.
Many new features, game balancing changes and bug fixes have worked their way into this update, so please familiarize yourself with the release notes found below!
Installation is very simple!
Extract straight into your Crysis directory.
NOTE: You do not need to have the hot fix installed to update to this patch. This patch will overwrite all files updated by the hotfix and thus will work with or without the hot fix.
- Damage drop off added to Heavy Gauss after 300m.
- Increased damage of all Gauss (except Heavy Gauss).
- Increased Gauss and Clan Gauss ammo per ton from 8 to 12.
- Increased LRM ammo per ton from 120 to 240.
- Decreased SRM ammo per ton from 240 to 120. Increased radius of splash damage.
- Decreased NARC ammo per ton from 6 to 4.
- NARCs no longer emit a signal if they attach to the ground.
- Decreased Medium and Large Pulse Lasers damage.
- Increased damage of all Beam Lasers. Lowered heat of ERLBL.
- Decreased Clan ERPPC heat and increased PPC heat. Increased heat transferred to targets for all PPCs.
- Decreased heat transferred to targets by Flamers.
- Increased RAC2 and RAC5 Damage.
- Increased accuracy of AC2 and AC5. Increased damage to light armor (Battle Armor, hovercraft, VTOL, aerospace). Decreased damage to heavy armor.
- Decreased turn rate of Arrow IV.
- Decreased Battle Armor health regen when moving (from 40 seconds for full health to 60 seconds).
- Decreased Battle Armor health from 150 health to 125 health.
- Inferno charges now add heat to vehicles they detonate on.
- A mech's back torso can now be repaired once destroyed.
- Improved Harasser drivability.
- Changed Harasser C weapon loadout.
- Slightly decreased Partisan armor.
- Decreased Huitzilopochtli heat efficiency and increased price.
- Increased price of Sulla B.
- Increased price of Shiva C.
- Increased MASC speed boost amount.
- Increased mech turn rate.
- Increased Owens and Uller top speed.
- Increased price of Hollander II. Changed weapon loadouts of Hollander II B and C.
- Changed weapon loadout of the Vulture B.
- Changed weapon loadouts and improved heat efficiency of MadCat A, B, and C.
- Changed weapon loadouts of Mauler A and C. Improved heat efficiency of Mauler A, B, and C.
- Changed weapon loadout of MadCat MKII B.
- Changed weapon loadouts of Atlas A, B, and C
- Increased point requirements for every rank.
- Increased CBill rewards for damage.
- Increased rewards for killing Battle Armor.
- Fixed several crashes.
- Fixed bug where NARC and TAG gave extremely large rewards.
- Fixed bug where your rank and cbills were not saved after reconnecting.
- Fixed bug that allowed tanks to greatly increase their speed.
- Fixed being able to fire some weapons while shutdown.
- Fixed LBX being able to reload a shot higher than max.
- Fixed bug where shooting pulse lasers into the sky would cause much higher heat than normal.
- Fixed bug where pulse lasers could shoot multiple bursts at a time.
- Missiles no longer explode on contact with water.
- Mechs no longer play their fall animation for short falls.
- Fixed turrets firing randomly after firing once.
- Aerospace can now buy SRM ammo.
- Mechs no longer shutdown after the pilots ejects.
- Brake now works on vehicles with ramping throttle.
- Fixed some of the arm parts on the Shadowcat not falling off.
- Fixed bug where a mech's shutdown sound would loop.
- Fixed PPC third person effect.
- Fixed player name display in the target box.
- Fixed TAG graphic display at certain distances.
- Ammo display now hides empty ammo types.
- Fixed ammo count displays in buy menu.
- Removed some of the console debug messages.
- Aerospace equipped with fire bombs now have a bomb sight to assist in aiming.
- Added Aerospace altimeter.
- Added new C3 equipment, which allows a mech to upload their radar data to friendlies within a certain radius. Available on the Raven and Cougar.
- New radar icons for turrets and Battle Armor.
- Friendlies and detected radar entities are displayed on the overview minimap.
- Added a random chance for parts to blow off when a mech or vehicle explodes.
- Kills, deaths, and score are now tracked if you disconnect and reconnect during the same game.
- Reduced server network and cpu usage, especially during large fights.
- Heavily optimized usage of sound channels.
|File Name: MWLL-OpenBeta-Patch-0.1.0.rar|| Author: Admin
|File Size: 17.25 MB||Files Added: 9,382|
|Downloads: 289 (1 last week)||Author Downloads: 16,165,792 (84,921 last week)|
|Posted: 18.01.2010||Supporters: n/a|