Mod: Aurora - Maximum Space Multiplayer (Beta)
Crysis: All Downloads (245) Patches (3) | Demos (2) | Mods (136) | Maps (86) | Movies (14) | Others (3)
This is a multiplayer aspect of a beta mod by Shock Illusion Studios. It features new game modes, squad based play and a ranking system.
Expand Full Description & Credits
- File Instructions:
- Authors: Shock Illusion Studios
It's the 21st November 2138: Despite many attempts, the political situation in the world did not really improve. Since 2050 again there is a Cold War between the NATO and the UAP (United Asia Pact), an alliance between Russia and China.
This led to a renewed rush into space. All over the world scientists were developing new engines and weapons. When the NATO sent out a space probe with a hyperspace drive 2078, the UAP had no chance to get ahead in space anymore. The NATO advanced furthermore by sending out more probes and spaceships. A highlight in this development was the discovery of ozone in the atmosphere of a planet in the alpha centauri system, which is about 4 and a half lightyears away.
Since Ozone is considered as assured sign for a breathable atmosphere, the NATO sent out a mission, to examine the suitability for settlement.
By now this colony is inhabited by about 2000 civilians and 500 soldiers. So far, it seemed that the planet was only inhabited by bacterias, fishes and early amphibians.
But the first impression wasn´t true. Today at 2´o´ clock middle european time a SOS arrived at the NATO headquarter. The entire colony was overrun and all resistance was destroyed.
A few survivors could send out a SOS, before they had to flee to the mountains.
The NATO administration didn't hesitate and sent out the Aurora, their most modern spaceship, to rescue the survivors.
Equipped with the most modern and powerful weapons, the cold war has created, the crew had to face a completely unkown threat.
We will split the mod up in two very impressive parts. On the one hand the Singeplayer will include a dramatical and exciting campaign with a well structured Story.
On the other hand Multiplayer gamers will also have fun! Since the our multiplayer will contain new gamemodes and further features.
Here you can see the most of our new features :
* New Hud and completely new Main menu
* innovative leveldesign
* impressive landscapes
* an all encompassing scfi weapons arsenal (over 15 weapons)
* plenty of new vehicles
* new suit and other cool stuff
* completely new story, new characters and a new planet
* new gameplay experience
* Squadbased missions
* impressive cutscenes
* new 3rd person animations and sounds for better atmosphere
* complete synchronized
* explosive new particles
* pure tenseness during the missions
* space battles with small and big ships
* unknown enemies
Completely new gameplay (faster and more action based like COD4)
Two new teams (with new characters etc)
* Ranking System:
1. Level system
2. Unlocks (Weapons and Items)
3. preset system
5. Accounts and Ranks will be saved on a Masterserver
6. Ranking page for an overview
* New gamemodes:
1. Team Deathmatch (without Ranking)
2. Deathmatch (Without Ranking)
3. Capture the Flag (like BF2 conquest; ranking based)
4. Castle Defense (ranking based)
5. Objective Mode ( like ET; ranking based)
6. Additional TDM with ranking
* Squadbased teamplay
* Well structured Squad & Class System
Please notice that some features may not be implemented in the final mod.
|File Name: Aurora-Mod_v0-1-0-0.exe|| Author: Admin
|File Size: 143.88 MB||Files Added: 9,769|
|Downloads: 461 (1 last week)||Author Downloads: 17,369,983 (41,716 last week)|
|Posted: 08.09.2008||Supporters: n/a|