Mod: MechWarrior: Living Legends 1.0 (Beta)
Crysis: All Downloads (245) Patches (3) | Demos (2) | Mods (136) | Maps (86) | Movies (14) | Others (3)
This mod from Wandering Samurai Studios is a total conversion. MWLL is at its very core a mix between a First Person Shooter (FPS) and a Simulation (SIM). Features include epic multiplayer missions, controllable Battlemech's and tanks and much more.
Expand Full Description & Credits
- File Instructions:
- Author: Wandering Samurai Studios
= MechWarrior: Living Legends =
"Will you be a living legend or a forgotten casualty?"
By the 31st century, humanity has spread to thousands of worlds, while a handful of powerful empires wage continual war for the right to rule the stars. Foremost among the weapons used in that struggle are BattleMechs. Loaded with auto cannons, missile launchers, lasers, and charged-particle beam weapons, these fusion-powered war machines of articulated armor stand upward of ten meters high. Piloting them are MechWarrior’s, the best, most intensively trained men and women available. Like the armored knights of an earlier age, MechWarrior’s are popular heroes, and their exploits are the stuff of legends.
MechWarrior: Living Legends (MWLL) is a total conversion modification for Crysis. MWLL is at its very core a mix between a First Person Shooter (FPS) and a Simulation (SIM). This will be achieved through the use of a mixed arms massively multiplayer gaming experience where the player takes part in a battle using a variety of vehicles and weapons. MWLL is using the concepts pioneered by the “Battlefield” franchise and more recently Crysis, of a sandbox feel where you get to play what you want and how you want it. MWLL depicts the epic struggles between the two factions of Battletech “The Clans” and “The Inner Sphere”. Maps will typically have a mix of vehicles and infantry combat, using both of these to complete objectives as a team will be essential to winning rounds or campaigns in MWLL. In the project we will be bringing some of the legends of “MechWarrior” franchise back to life with new art and animations that do justice to these huge weapons of war and also do something that’s never be done before using the deep universe of Battletech. There are so many facets to Battletech and finally comes a title that is willing to explore them.
* Massive, highly detailed outdoor environments.
* Epic multiplayer missions that thrusts players into an ever-changing environment, forcing them to adapt their tactics and approach to conquer battlefields ranging from desert to tundra to alpine.
* Take control unique Battlemechs, Tanks, ground vehicles and different types of aircraft including vtol’s.
* Take control of the infamous Battlesuits of the Battletech universe from the Clan “Elemental” to the Inner Sphere “Longinus”
* High Tech “Omni” Vehicles allows gamers to adjust their weapon grouping in real time on the battlefield.
* Take into your hands handheld weapons and use them against the enemy be it laser rifles or hand held Particle Projector Cannons.
* Updated game play engine brings the immense locations to life complete with realistic physics and dynamic lighting.
* Team-Based, Strategic Gameplay accented by mixed arms combat.
* Unique Factions and weapons unique to each faction with different advantages and disadvantages.
* Unique strategic assets such as BattleMech Hanger contained repair bays.
* Outdoor dynamic lighting allows for every battle to be fought during day or night, with accurate simulation of shadows, atmosphere, vegetation, and weather.
* Choose your own path through the open Battlefield by destroying obstacles and by using the environment itself against your enemies.
* Built from the ground up on the next generation CryENGINE 2™, Crysis’ visuals define “state of the art,” with full DX10 support and scalable options to deliver solid performance on older machines.
* Fully destructible vegetation in dx9 multiplayer.
* Online multiplayer action with up to 32 players on the PC.
* Dynamic Day Night Cycle, begin to battle in the morning and carry on battling into the dead of night.
|File Name: MWLL-OpenBeta1.zip|| Author: Admin
|File Size: 1,535.26 MB||Files Added: 9,768|
|Downloads: 2,995 (3 last week)||Author Downloads: 17,353,086 (43,127 last week)|
|Posted: 05.01.2010||Supporters: n/a|