Mod: StarCry 1.16 (Patch)
Crysis: All Downloads (243) Patches (3) | Demos (2) | Mods (134) | Maps (86) | Movies (14) | Others (3)
// StarCry // 1.16 update for StarCry version 1.1x
Expand Full Description & Credits
- File Instructions:
- StarCry is a single player mod for the game Crysis with numerous references of science fiction well-known of the players. Explore new worlds and fight the threat of our planet!
Things you need to know about the mod
- It is not based on the stargate franchise, even if some models have a similar design (the main character is a SG fan). Maybe it is a prequel to Crysis 1, a dream, or you are connected to the alien's matrix ? You will see !
- The vehicles are not easy to drive, because this is an alien technology or an heavily armoured tank. No first person view for the human Centaur : there are many reasons !
- Don't let the enemies regrouping themselves. Kill them one by one. Headshots and Feetshots are effective.
- It's not an open world, you can't lose yourself. If you're going away from the action, you will be killed by snipers, eaten by crocodiles, frozen, dehydrated ...
- The mod is made to be played many times ! You can't unlock everything the first time. There is a few secondary objectives, and you can save peoples that have been killed the first time you played StarCry.
- No voices, only subtitles. If you are a talented voice actor from the usa, contact us.
- You will have a lot of bugs (visual & scripts) if you cannot run the mod in high or very high detail settings with more than 30fps (use our benchmark tool). Less than 30fps = risk of blocked scripts and physic problems. Same problem if your framerate is limited by capture softwares like FRAPS or with a command line. We noticed that the controls of vehicules are affected by framerate too. It's an issue from crysis.
|File Name: StarCry_1.16_fix.zip|| Author: Admin
|File Size: 105.15 MB||Files Added: 9,675|
|Downloads: 509 (3 last week)||Author Downloads: 16,454,668 (74,380 last week)|
|Posted: 21.12.2012||Supporters: n/a|