Patch: Patch #1
US retail patch #1.
Expand Full Description & Credits
- File Instructions:
- Dead Man's Hand by Human Head Studios - US retail patch #1
- Click on the Dead Man's Hand US Patch 1 link
- When prompted, save it where you will be able to find it (use Desktop if you
are not familiar with directories)
- Locate the downloaded patch (DMH_US_RETAIL-PATCH1.EXE) and double-click it
- Follow the on screen instructions.
6 new maps for Deathmatch/Bounty/TeamDeathmatch:
- Sawdust, a fast-paced map set in the Lenard Twins' lumber mill.
- Backlot, set on various set stages on a Dead Man's Hand movie set, where
there are facades of building facades.
- OnTheTable, an oversized (literally) barroom brawl where players hide behind
shot glasses and scurry along pool cues.
- Silverado, a smaller, tight level set deep in an abandoned mine.
- Prison, a larger level set in the Generalissimo's prison compound, which he
uses for storing dissidents.
- Hacienda, a larger level in a moonlit Mexican town, ripe ground for
roof-to-roof sniping action.
- Fixed stuck spots in DM-/TD-/BO-Mine.
- Level-side fix for Posse waves in PO-RuinValley, PO-Church, PO-Sandstorm to
prevent the flow of enemies from breaking.
- Singleplay - GhostTown and Mine mission 1 stuck spot fixed each.
- Misc. visual improvements on original maps.
- Fixed wrong hint messages in Prison and Rivercity (US only)
- Xbicons has textures removed (legal)
- Removed new bounty message for newly joined players
- No longer show bounty message if no playername is given
|File Name: dmh_us_retail-patch1.exe|| Author: Admin
|File Size: 25.83 MB||Files Added: 9,423|
|Downloads: 690 (1 last week)||Author Downloads: 16,201,578 (65,483 last week)|
|Posted: 26.09.2004||Supporters: n/a|