Patch: Patch 1.2
This upgrade addresses various video card and graphics issues, fixes some weapon problems, and applies a number of other changes.
Expand Full Description & Credits
- File Instructions:
- Deer Hunter 2005 retail patch v1.2 & level editor v1.1
- Fixed video settings screen crash;
- Fixed mock scrape size;
- Fixed playback problem when the hunter starts the recording inside a vehicle;
- Fixed some video card compatibility issues.
- Fixed Trophy Viewer compatibility with game partial install (retail version).
- Removed invalid "missing layer sound configuration" log message.
- Fixed deer fight animation on playback/clients
- Fixed player earning multiple trophies when does not have the server custom map
- Fixed first frame problem when changing the camera in wildlife mode and playback
- Use video camera while on concealment
- Tripod rotated 180º to have the ladder in the direction of the hunter
- Changed custom maps font at call vote screen to improve visibility
- Fixed missing "[Multi-Weapon]" string
- Increase far weapon shoot sound radius
- Fixed missing sound configuration layer "no_dynamic" on Australia level
- Fixed sun lens flare fix
- Increased font size on hud range (aiming with range finding scope or binoculars)
- Improved weapon accuracy
- Cloud shadows
- Fixed breath effect on winter maps
- Disable hunter profile change and HUNT button during skills modification
- Fixed gold recurve bow visibility problem
|File Name: dh2005patch1_2.exe|| Author: Admin
|File Size: 10.17 MB||Files Added: 9,769|
|Downloads: 4,269 (6 last week)||Author Downloads: 17,381,922 (51,234 last week)|
|Posted: 19.11.2004||Supporters: n/a|