Patch: Patch 1.13c
The 1.13c patch for Diablo II. See file details for a list of changes.
Expand Full Description & Credits
- File Instructions:
- A new Mystery has been revealed!
* Adventurers of Sanctuary are hereby warned once again, that a new challenge awaits you. Within Diablo's Bosses, spanning across the world from the ancient Monastery Catacombs to the Throne of Destruction, is where you'll find what you seek...
* Fixed an item dupe bug.
* Video improvements for Intel Mac machines with OS 10.5 or greater.
* Fixed an issue where some players could kill other players while in town ("TPPK").
* Fixed an issue where some players could disconnect other players when they had too many active states.
* Fixed two issues where players could stack auras in an unintended way.
* Uber Mephisto now checks for both Uber Baal and Uber Diablo to be killed before spawning summoned minions (Before he would only check for Uber Baal).
* The game will no longer stop and then restart the game music after the window loses and then regains focus.
* Fixed an issue where the game window would minimize when running in windowed mode when it lost focus.
* Fixed an issue where the game window wouldn't center properly when it was created.
* Fangskin should now properly drop loot in Hell difficulty.
* Fixed an issue where auras were not re-applied to your mercenary after it was resurrected.
* Fixed an issue where if you had two items which provided auras to a mercenary and you unequipped one, the aura from the remaining item never became active.
* Fixed an issue where the Paladin class runeword 'Principle' wasn't having all of its stats applied properly.
* Fixed an issue where the Paladin's Charge ability would become locked out if Holy Shield faded while charging.
* Fixed an issue where the Barbarian's Leap ability could become locked out if they were hit when they started to leap.
* Respecialization is now possible! Completing the 'Den of Evil' quest will now additionally reward 1 free respec which can be saved. Players who have already completed this quest should receive 1 free respec in Hell difficulty.
* Increased the drop rate of high runes.
* Support for blit scaling in windowed mode. The game can now be maximized to the largest 4:3 resolution supported (hooray widescreen users).
* Some rare drop items now have an orange color. i.e. Runes and items required for Uber Tristam.
* Modified the gold bank limit to be a flat cap not bound by level.
* Removed the requirements to create a hardcore character.
* Greatly reduced the explosion damage dealt by Fire Enchanted monsters.
* Uber Mephisto and Uber Baal's summoned minions no longer give experience.
* Removed Oblivion Knight's Iron Maiden curse.
* Hellfire Torch Firestorm proc rate has been reduced to 5%.
* Users can now toggle the display of text over the Health and Mana globes by clicking on the bottom area of each orb.
* When creating a single player game, each difficulty button is now bound to a unique key: Normal 'R', Nightmare 'N', and Hell 'H'.
* The 'Enter Chat' Button in the battle.net waiting room is now bound to the 'Enter' key.
* Added the windows system buttons to the game window (MIN, MAX, CLOSE).
* Added new command line parameter '-nofixaspect' which allows users to not fix the aspect ratio to 4:3 when maximizing in windowed mode. This lets the game 'stretch' to fill your monitor.
* Added support for '-sndbkg' command line switch. This enables sound in background.
* Added the following aliases for pre-existing command line options, '-nosound', '-window', and '-windowed'.
Revised Skill balance for Player Character classes
o Immolation Arrow - Increased radius of Explosion effect by 33% and Immolation effect by 50%.
o Immolation Arrow - Explosion effect damage increased by 20%.
o Immolation Arrow - Increased base duration by 33%.
o Drgon Claw - Synergy receives 4% additional damage per point of Claw Mastery.
o Dragon Talon - The bonus to Attack Rating per point has been increased to 35.
o Shadow Master - Increased resistance range per point from 5-80 to 5-90.
o Combo points awarded by combo moves now last 15 seconds, up from 9.
o Whirlwind - Reduced initial mana cost by 50%.
o Masteries - Changed critical strike chance from 0-25 to 0-35.
o Blessed Hammer - No longer ignores resistances of undead and demons.
o Werebear - Damage bonus increased by 15% across all ranks.
o Werebear - Increased health by 25% and armor by 1% per point.
o Shockwave - Synergy from Maul adds 5% damage per point.
o Blood Golem - Removed negative shared life effect (player no longer loses life when the golem takes damage).
o Corpse Explosion - Increased base damage dealt from 60% - 100% to 70% - 120% of corpses health.
o Poison Nova - Increased base damage by 15%.
o Firewall - Synergy receives 1% damage per point of Inferno and 4% per point of Warmth.
o Blaze - Synergy receives 1% damage per point of Firewall and 4% per point of Warmth.
o Hydra - Increased base damage by 15% per rank.
o Hydra - Increased base speed of Hydra projectile.
o Hydra - Reduced cooldown by 25%.
|File Name: d2patch_v113c.zip|| Author: Admin
|File Size: 9.09 MB||Files Added: 9,663|
|Downloads: 5,350 (1 last week)||Author Downloads: 16,450,211 (73,777 last week)|
|Posted: 24.03.2010||Supporters: n/a|