Patch: Patch 1.3
Patch version 1.3 is now online.
Expand Full Description & Credits
- File Instructions:
- Diplomacy by Paradox Interactive - retail v1.3 patch
Please note that you will need to download 1.3 to be able to play multiplayer online on our server. If you have not already, you also need to register your copy of Diplomacy under "My Games" on the forum. Go to http://www.paradoxplaza.com/register.asp to register your game online.
Changes for 1.3:
* New Features added
- Private Player-to-Player chat. When negotiating, only the player(s) you are currently in negotiation with, will see your messages. This communication is indicated in the color green.
- It is now possible to view other players finished games through the ladder interface. This also allows you to download the games and view them in singleplayer mode, where you can analyse the moves and strategies of the champions.
- The bug which made it impossible to write text quickly has been fixed.
- Moving from Finland to Norway will now give a proper movement arrow.
- Saved games on the online server (FrontLINE) should now work properly at all times.
- Some dialogues have been cleaned up and are easier to read.
- The font size of the ingame chat has been increased for easier readability.
- Online games are now always saved on the server, and not locally.
Changes for 1.2:
- All participants may now be randomized. Only host may randomize in mp.
- Who plays what will now be saved.
- You will now be properly logged out when leaving a metaserver game.
- Now possible to swith between editboxes using tab when logging in to the server.
- No longer possible to allow new players in a saved laddergame.
- In a laddergame it's no longer possible to play any other nation than previously selected.
- Loading is now much faster.
- Graphically Finland is now a part of Russia.
- Kicking no longer causes crash.
- You can no longer be in debt to yourself.
- No longer possible to negotiate during retreat-phase.
- You will now still be in the game after have clicked ok on the end briefing. You can not continue playing however.
- Loadwindow scrollbar in singleplayer menu now prettier.
- The currently selected screen resolution is now shown in the settingsscreen.
- Editboxes are now selectable by clicking anywhere in their area.
- Improved the looks of the infobox for orderlists on several graphicscards.
- Corrected language in alot of tutorial texts.
Changes for 1.1:
- It is now possible to transfer game ownership to another player in the metaserver.
- Metaserver interface will inform you when the server is lost.
- Decreased time that game will wait for metaserver network update.
- If a unit has been dislodged by a convoyed army, the dislodged unit may now retreat to the province from which the dislodging convoyed army originated.
- Fixed bug that could cause a large number end of resolve calculations.
- Fleets standing in a land province can't now make illegal convoy orders.
- When Supporting a unit into a province which you already have a unit in which is leaving, the support order is now being counted.
- A number is now shown to indicate how much more work the AI has to do.
- Fixed AI hangup that sometimes occured when there was just one AI left to resolve
- AI will now try more moves if difficulty is set high.
- The AI crash-bug fixed.
- The AI will now attempt to maximise with supports whenever possible.
- Fixed the bug where it tries to retreat to the same place with more than one unit.
- AI will no longer do illegal supports.
|File Name: diplomacy_v1.3.exe|| Author: Admin
|File Size: 6.21 MB||Files Added: 10,673|
|Downloads: 944 (2 last week)||Author Downloads: 18,105,329 (57,964 last week)|
|Posted: 03.01.2006||Supporters: n/a|