Patch: Patch 2.0.136 US/UK
English version of the patch.
Expand Full Description & Credits
- File Instructions:
- Domination / Massive Assault: Phantom Renaissance by Wargaming.net - English
retail v2.0.136 patch
DOMINATION V2.0.136 PATCH NOTES
ENGLISH RETAIL ONLY
* Fixed a bug in "Statistics" (wrong opponent name was showed).
* Fixed a bug in "Additional Info" about player in multiplayer mode.
* Fixed a bug with sound settings when volume settings changes spontaneously.
* Fixed a bug in multiplayer which shows some wrong message on automatic
restore of connection in private chat.
* Fixed a bug when old color of water remains on changing a map to another (for
instance, red water on Inferno and normal water on other maps).
* Fixed a critical crashing bug for PCs with some hardware-support soundcards
(Audigy, SBLive! etc.).
* Fixed a bug in Step 11 of PL Campaign which may make this step impassable.
* Fixed a sound problem in "Invasion" training.
* Fixed a problem on intro-movie playing on some PCs.
DOMINATION V2.0.127 PATCH NOTES
* Heavy Bot model was replaced with the new one (was although followed by
changes of some scripts and data on that unit)
* Extra training missions (Secret Allies) was added
* Helicopters' scripts were changed (which is supposed to speed up the
performance for Helicopter Attack scenario)
* Some sounds of units were converted (in 22.050 from 44kHz)
* Several minor drawbacks were fixed with positioning of camera and MOB's in
* Several minor issues were fixed for few steps in campaigns, one World War and
* The overall algorithm for resource caching was changed (should fix critical
* Some internet-bugs were fixed
* Alt-Tab switching in windowed mode during AI turn fixed.
|File Name: mapr.2.0.136_patch.exe|| Author: Admin
|File Size: 62.02 MB||Files Added: 9,769|
|Downloads: 187 (1 last week)||Author Downloads: 17,376,269 (46,729 last week)|
|Posted: 04.06.2005||Supporters: n/a|