Patch: Patch 3.17b (Linux)
The 3.17b patch for Dominions 3. Changes include 3 new nations, bug fixes and more. See File/Full Details for the complete list.
Expand Full Description & Credits
- File Instructions:
- New Features v3.17:
* Three new nations inspired by biblical and near eastern giant-myths.
* Hinnom, giants of primordial times and gruesome appetites.
* Ashdod, descendants of the ancient Nephilim.
* Gath, humans led by the last of the giants.
* New spell: Manifest vitriol - summon the green lion of alchemy.
* Shattered Souls - tartarians are insane and might act randomly.
* Some new longdead graphics.
* New modcommands: #speciallook, #hero6.
* Some new events.
Bug fixes and balance changes v3.17:
* Twiceborn no longer makes demons immortal.
* Hidden in sand and hidden in snow spell descriptions fixed.
* Shamblers cost reduction.
* Some unit stat fixes.
* Voice of apsu/tiamat restricted to own provinces.
* Astral/fire shield was overvalued by AI and sometimes overruled scripted spells.
* Recruitment queues was not cleared when castle was conquered.
* Seduction order could be copied to ordinary commanders.
* A non-flying seducer could flee with their victim to an underwater province where they both drowned
|File Name: dompatch317b_linux.zip|| Author: Admin
|File Size: 14.20 MB||Files Added: 9,769|
|Downloads: 57 (1 last week)||Author Downloads: 17,384,300 (53,612 last week)|
|Posted: 02.06.2008||Supporters: n/a|