Patch: Patch 1.03
The 1.03 patch for Dragon Age: Origins. See file details for a list of changes.
Expand Full Description & Credits
- File Instructions:
- Patch details:
You do not need to download patches prior to Patch 1.03. Downloading Patch 1.03 contains all previous patches. Downloading Patch 1.03 will provide you with all patch data available.
* Various changes have been made to code and resources to support the Dragon Age: Origins - Awakening expansion pack. Most of these changes do not affect Origins itself.
* Some players were experiencing increasingly long load times. A major cause of this problem has been fixed.
* At higher levels, non-player characters now receive a bonus to armor penetration. This mitigates an unintentional imbalance with well-armored high-level characters, since armor penetration previously did not scale as aggressively as armor itself did.
* Elite-rank enemies (lieutenants) can no longer be shattered. This preserves the intended tactical design of many combat encounters.
* Portraits for summoned creatures (like a ranger's wolf) were displaying improperly while in the party camp. This no longer occurs.
|File Name: dragonage1.03.zip|| Author: Admin
|File Size: 62.37 MB||Files Added: 10,673|
|Downloads: 4,104 (2 last week)||Author Downloads: 18,105,116 (57,988 last week)|
|Posted: 09.03.2010||Supporters: n/a|