Demo: Dungeon Lords Demo SP/MP
Dungeon Lords demo offers the gamers a taste of exciting action from Heuristic Park.
Expand Full Description & Credits
- File Instructions:
- Dungeon Lords DEMO
***MAKE SURE TO DISABLE STICKYKEYS BEFORE STARTING THE GAME***
This build of Dungeon Lords does not support multitasking using alt-tab under
Windows. If users shift focus to another window or application, such as when
the stickykeys notification appears they will be unable return to Dungeon Lords
and will lose all game progress before the last save.
You can disable stickykeys by going to Control Panel>Accessibility Options and
unchecking \"Use Sticky Keys.\"
1. Although the options screen is present, not all of the functions currently
work. In particular, players cannot alter the video resolution settings.
2. To Exit the demo, press ESC then select QUIT.
3. To save the game, press ESC to bring up the save menu.
4. While in multiplayer, pressing ESC will exit the player from the game.
5. In most cases, pressing the SPACE BAR will close dialog or menu screens.
6. There is a minor graphic issue concerning dual wielding of light weapons
where sometimes light weapons can be equipped but will not appear in-game.
This does not affect gameplay.
7. In order to enter the Sewers, you must speak to Scorch the Goblin who
appears in the bushes to the left of the Gate Guard. In certain rare cases, he
may not appear. If this happens, restart the game.
8. There is a known issue with some of the lower save game slots causing
corruption of save data. TO avoid this problem, please avoid using the last 3
For more information, please visit www.dungeonlords.com or
You can also order the game at the following sites:
|File Name: dlords_demo1.exe|| Author: Admin
|File Size: 312.27 MB||Files Added: 9,777|
|Downloads: 769 (1 last week)||Author Downloads: 17,409,066 (59,662 last week)|
|Posted: 27.03.2005||Supporters: n/a|