Full-Game: Full Game Alpha 3
Dungeon Maker is a roleplaying game creator and was inspired by all the old Dungeon Crawlers games like Bloodwych, Dungeon Master and Eye of the Beholder.
Expand Full Description & Credits
- File Instructions:
- - Editor: Add color palette to 'text color', 'particle color' and 'light color'.
- Editor: New sound import (similar to the new texture import).
- Editor: Significantly improved monster/item icons in both speed and quality.
- Editor: Dropdowns added for objects on the map, several object edit parameters. More will be added.
- Editor: Show items/monsters in right menu.
- Editor: Make macros editable, just like on squares.
- Editor: Doors are simplified. All doors are obstacles. All flat doors are flat walls.
- Editor: New mesh import (similar to the new texture import).
- Editor: Removed many buttons and added 5 general buttons with menu dropdown: File, Edit, View, Extra, Help.
- Editor: Make macro list load/save options. Also, macros are now displayed in the buttons in a miniature 3D preview.
- Editor: Make macros dynamically.
- Editor: Undo.
- Editor: Add dropdowns for object list (right panel).
- Editor: 2D/3D preview at dropdowns.
- Editor: Copy/paste to object macros.
- Editor: Quickly preview your created dungeon in the game (F12).
- Editor: Preload texture folder to work with.
- Editor: Improved copy/paste functionality.
- Editor: New texture import.
- Editor: 3D preview.
- Editor: Object overview list.
- Editor: Enlarged editor window.
- Game: New action: gem slots.
- Game: Fix walking on stairs.
- Game: 2 new features: Instant opening/closing doors, and fading links.
- Game: Improved fonts. As smooth fonts are a bit buggy in-game, I decided to keep fonts as before.
- Game: Added new feature for links, that triggers when a certain item is used.
- Game: Updated to work with new texture import functionality.
- Game: Changed the way buttons work. The link should always be on the 'wall switch on'. The next object should be 'wall switch off', and only provides the texture to switch with the 'wall switch on' and should therefore contain no mesh, action or type and should be invisible.
- General: Writing editor/game documentation.
- General: File extensions are changed. Dungeon maps: .dmd. Savegames: .dms. Characters: .dmc. Macros: .dmm.
- General: Improved wall texts in both performance and looks.
|File Name: dungeonmaker.zip|| Author: Admin
|File Size: 79.30 MB||Files Added: 9,769|
|Downloads: 1,478 (5 last week)||Author Downloads: 17,353,787 (41,954 last week)|
|Posted: 13.08.2007||Supporters: n/a|