Dungeons HQ (PC)
In Dungeons, our protagonist falls victim to a devious plot hatched by his vile, nasty and thoroughly vicious ex-girlfriend and finds himself at the bottom of the underworld hierarchy and the top of the dungeon pile which in this world is about as bad as it can get. Our Lord must have his revenge, and make his way back down the dungeon levels to his rightful place - but first he must deal with his new bosses, the three despicable Dungeon Lords who stand in his way.
At his disposal are his dim-witted goblin minions who dig tunnels and build rooms to lay out his lair and trap ever stronger and braver heroes who dare to enter, not forgetting to plot his revenge against his ex-girlfriend and his new bosses who think it's great fun to bombard him with useless tasks. It goes without saying that a malicious and sneaky creature such as our Dungeon Lord has more than a few tricks up his sleeve. Revenge will be sweet indeed.
* Get ready for a fight! Lure 10 different hero classes into your dungeon where 15 different monsters lurk in the darkness.
* 20 challenging campaign missions demand all your cunning to succeed. Survive them - and there's still the custom game waiting for you
* In a dungeon there's only one way you can go and that's down. Conquer three different underworld levels and the bosses who guard them to become the one and only Dungeon Lord
* Prison cells and torture chambers are at your command and ready to capture your next hero and steal their precious soul energy
* Create the dungeon of your dreams (and heroes' nightmares) with 50 different objects at your disposal
* Wimpy goblin workers are awaiting your orders to create your next diabolical dungeon masterpiece
Available on: PC PC Rank: 416 / 5,724 | Overall Rank: 436 / 14,118
|Dungeons DLC now available (0)|
|Kalypso has announced that new downloadable content is available for their strategy management game Dungeons. The new DLC, simply titled 'Dungeons', will include 50 new maps, and a "Conquest" mode.|
|Posted: 07.07.2011 by JonahFalcon|
|Kalypso reveal 'Dungeons - The Dark Lord', multiplaye... (1)|
|Publisher Kalypso has announced developer RealmForge Studios is working on a Dungeons sequel, subtitled 'The Dark Lord', which includes 4-player multiplayer.
You can play as some of the bosses now too. There's an "extensive single-player campaign" with a new dungeon setting and 25 "prestige gimmicks." Excited?
|Posted: 06.06.2011 by Technet2k|
|Dungeons 'Into the Dark' DLC now available (3)|
|Kalypso has announced that the first downloadable content for their action/strategy game Dungeons is now available, called “Into the Dark”, which will bring new levels, maps and items to the game.|
|Posted: 30.03.2011 by JonahFalcon|
|View all Dungeons news...(8)|