Mod: Unofficial Skyrim Patch 1.3.2b
The goal of the Unofficial Skyrim Patch is to eventually fix every bug with Skyrim not officially resolved by the developers to the limits of the Creation Kit and community-developed tools, in one easy-to-install package.
Expand Full Description & Credits
- File Instructions:
- Requires Skyrim version 18.104.22.168.8 or higher.
NOT SUPPORTED ON OLDER VERSIONS!!!
A comprehensive bugfixing mod for The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, the goal of the Unofficial Skyrim Patch (aka USKP) is to eventually fix every bug with Skyrim not officially resolved by the developers to the limits of the Creation Kit and community-developed tools, in one easy-to-install package.
The only requirement after installation is to move Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp to the top of the load order in Data Files in the Skyrim launcher (above any other ESP files, but after any ESM files if there are any) so that the USKP loads first. This will allow other mods to override its changes so that it doesn't cause problems with them.
- Hundreds of gameplay, quest, NPC, object, item, text and placement bugs fixed already, and plenty more on the way
- Created by the authors of the Unofficial Oblivion Patch; already three months in development
- No unsafe changes (such as deletions of stock objects)
- Designed to be compatible with as many other mods as possible
- Beta-tested with over fifteen thousand downloads
Credits: Unofficial Patch Project Team
|File Name: Unofficial Skyrim Patch-1-3-2b.7z|| Author: Admin
|File Size: 92.97 MB||Files Added: 9,770|
|Downloads: 264 (1 last week)||Author Downloads: 17,391,961 (57,439 last week)|
|Posted: 07.05.2013||Supporters: n/a|