Mod: DarthMod Empire Commander 5.4
The DarthMod series of Mods strikes back to destroy all gameplay inconsistencies of the original game and offer you better AI, realistic battles and unequaled challenge.
Expand Full Description & Credits
- File Instructions:
- It was pointless to resist... The DarthMod series of Mods strikes back to destroy all gameplay inconsistencies of the original game and offer you better AI, realistic battles and unequaled challenge.
-It is compatible with the latest CA Patch 1.5, all DLC, including the WarPath campaign.
-It has increased unit sizes which varies per faction and unit type, creating a challenge for a true Strategist, as the game becomes a real battle simulation with thousands of troops!
-Also It includes:
* Optimized Land battle system (Musket lethal in short range but not in long range, extra balance for all units per faction, more difficult AI by indirect methods etc.)
* Optimized Naval battle system (Ships turn and handle realistically, each faction has a special battle character, realistic tactical battle AI from indirect methods etc.)
* Better Campaign AI (More reasonable diplomacy, energetic usage of armies and fleets and generally more challenge)
Decompress the file
Open DarthMod Empire Commander Edition file
Copy darthmod.pack and Paste to C:...SteamSteamAppscommonempire total wardata
Copy user.empire_script.txt and Paste to :
VISTA and Windows 7 users
C:Users(Your User Name Here)AppDataRoamingThe Creative AssemblyEmpirescripts
C:Documents and Settings(Your User Name Here)Application DataThe Creative AssemblyEmpirescripts
STEP 5 (Optional)
Install the included campaign starting positions.
If you do not see the above mentioned folders (AppData or Application Data), enable Windows to show hidden folders or to go there automatically:
Start->Run->Type p;pdata% ->Enter
Vista and 7
Start->Type in the search dialog space p;pdata% ->Enter
* The easiest way to understand that you have DarthMod installed watch a line infantry to have 110 range (And that the unit size is larger than Vanilla).
* If your PC cannot handle the thousands of troops of DarthMod Empire Commander lower your settings (Normal = approximately Ultra of Vanilla version)
|File Name: DarthMod_Empire_54.7z|| Author: GroovyGalaxyProductions
|File Size: 83.41 MB||Files Added: 7|
|Downloads: 1,112 (3 last week)||Author Downloads: 5,950 (13 last week)|
|Posted: 22.02.2010||Supporters: 1 (+1 Add)|