Mod: From Darkness - A Balance Improvement Mod
I used the experience I gathered to provide you with the obligatory Balance Improvement Mod for the newest Paradox game.
Expand Full Description & Credits
- File Instructions:
- maneuver, so players can also opt to create more efficient INF-heavy armies by selecting the right models. Ships now require manpower, so it is more important to plan the expansion of your navy.
(5) Smoother tech progression:
Some important tech effects like tactics have been redistributed, creating a smoother tech progression.
(6) 1399 Start Date:
For those who like to start their game a little earlier. Includes a bookmark.
(7) Rebalanced expansion:
Lower overextension from uncored provinces, but also slower core progress. Much slower cultural conversion - no more 2-year conversions.
(8) Extra triggered modifiers:
A bunch of new modifiers add additional flavor and challenge to the game.
- negative_stability: Fixed missing "-" before stability_cost_modifier.
- bank_loan: Reduced legitimacy to -0.05 (down from -0.1).
- OVEREXTENSION_FACTOR: Increased to 3 (up from 2).
- MONTHS_TO_CHANGE_CULTURE: Reduced to 36 (down from 60).
- PS_ATTACK_NATIVES: Increased to 10 (up from 5).
- PS_HARSH_TREATMENT: Increased to 10 (up from 5).
- Fixed wrong build cost for tier I & II buildings.
- Added 0.1 local_defensiveness to fort 3 & 4.
Changes in V1.2:
- negative_stability: Fixed "-" before republican_tradition and reduced effect to 0.0025 (down from 0.01).
- stability: Added 0.0025 republican_tradition (new).
- versailles: Reduced legitimacy to 0.5 (down from 1).
- Added advisors: "Grand Marshal" (ADM, 1 legitimacy), colonel (MIL, -0.25 mercenary_cost, 0.5 possible_mercenaries), banker (-0.04 interest), pioneer (15 global_colonial_growth, -0.25 colonist_time) and privateer (0.5 blockade_efficiency, 0.25 embargo_efficiency).
- overseas: Increased local_tax_modifier to -1.5 (up from -0.9).
- land_of_opportunity: Reduced global_colonial_growth to 25 (down from 33).
- colony_level: Reduced local_colonist_placement_chance to 0.01 (down from 0.04).
- base values: Reduced colonist_placement_chance to 0.01 (down from 0.05).
- stability: Added -0.02 colonist_placement_chance (new).
- fur: Reduced base price to 4 (down from 5).
- pragmatism: Removed mercenary_cost, but increased idea_cost to -0.1 (up from -0.05). Swapped slot with patron_of_art.
- scientific_revolution: Increased technology_cost to -0.075 (up from -0.05).
- BASE_POWER_INCREASE: Reduced to 2
- Reduced tech group power penalties by 1.
- New event: "Coup d'état!" that allows the player to get rid of his ruler (for a price). Can trigger at <50 legitimacy, -3 stab or if the ruler has at least 2 zero-stats.
- New event: Cultural Change that can change culture for all USA cores to american past 1700.
- Civil War: Will now trigger at <0 stab OR <25 legitimacy, but increased MTTH to 1250 (up from 720) to compensate. Number of inital rebels spawned now scales with country size.
- Total War: Will now trigger at <0 stab OR <25 legitimacy and decreased MTTH to 600 (down from 1800).
- Civil Disorder: Will now trigger at <-1 stab.
- Revolution: Will now trigger at <-1 stab, >5 war_exhaustion or 10 loans. Adjusted MTTH modifiers.
- Tweaked event options for Civil War, Total War and Civil Disorder.
- Slaves: Added 5.0 demand increase for provinces with refinery, plantations or farm_estate (new).
- Comet sighted: Added event options to increase diversity of player choise.
- oak_forests_for_ships: Added 0.1 galley_power (new).
- merchant_marine: Added 0.1 transport_power (new).
- the_old_and_infirm: Added -0.1 naval_maintenance_modifier (new).
- quality_ideas: Reduced finsiher discipline to 0.05 (down from 0.1).
- quality_ideas: Merged quality_education and naval_drill.
- battlefield_commisions: Moved from defensive_ideas to quality_ideas.
- defensive_ideas: Moved engineer_corps from slot III to slot I.
- defensive_ideas: Moved defensive_mentality from slot V to slot III.
- defensive_ideas: Added new NI "Strategic Defence" that grants 0.5 enemy_core_creation, -0.02 war_exhaustion and -1 global_revolt_risk.
- defensive_ideas: Increased finisher hostile_attrition to 2 (up from 1).
- defensive_mentality: Added 0.1 garrison_growth (new).
- local_nobility: Reduced enemy_core_creation to 0.5 (down from 1.0), but added 0.5 legitimacy (new).
- bill_of_rights: Added 0.25 legitimacy and 0.0025 republican_tradition (new).
- humanist_tolerance: Added 0.1 religious_unity (new).
- tradition_of_payment: Replaced merc_maintenance_modifier with mercenary_cost.
- abolished_serfdom: Added 0.025 discipline (new).
- free_subjects: Reduced production_efficiency to 0.1 (down from 0.2), but added 0.1 trade_efficiency (new).
- noble_resilience: Added -0.1 stability_cost_modifier (new).
- improved_manuever: Incrased leader_land_manuever to 2 (up from 1).
- Merged bayonet_leaders and superior_firepower.
- offensive_ideas: Added new NI "Relentless Drill" that grants 0.05 recover_army_morale_speed.
- the_young_can_serve: Added 0.25 global_manpower_modifier (new).
- mass_army: Reduced global_manpower_modifier to 0.25 (down from 0.5), but added 0.1 manpower_recovery_speed (new).
- Reduced finisher land_forcelimit_modifier to 0.15 (down from 0.20), but added 0.15 naval_forcelimit_modifier, -0.15 global_regiment_recruit_speed and -0.15 global_ship_recruit_speed (new).
Credits: GAGA Extrem
|File Name: Darknessv1.2.rar|| Author: Admin
|File Size: 3.18 MB||Files Added: 9,777|
|Downloads: 2 (2 last week)||Author Downloads: 17,403,573 (58,112 last week)|
|Posted: 16.08.2013||Supporters: n/a|