Mod: Codex Iuris Corvinus
Replacement icons for the game's top toolbar by the CIC team.
Expand Full Description & Credits
- File Instructions:
- Authors: the CIC team
This version only changes 5 icons in the game's topbar, the economy icon remained the vanilla one till a better one has been created
I wanted to share some of the finished work that you can already use before the finished mod,
and after I closed the 2 polls, here are the first results of the work of the CIC team
Installing the icons does NOT change the game version (checksum), you can still play together with your friends in a multiplayer game, even if they didn't install CIC v0.14, and even if you use a second (non-graphics related) mod for your campaign
Changes you might (yes, lets not be too optimistic or someone drops a mountain on me ) see in the future:
- full interface reworked (including options)
- new army models, around 3-times more of them as in vanilla
- a new symbol for your capitol: a golden wreath
- new loading-screens
- modified/corrected nation colors and flags
- a new map, thanks to the benefitial relations between CIC and Van Diemen's RIMP team,
play in europe with corrected provinces and expand along the true historical river borders (Rhine-Danube) as the mighty Rome!
- even later: as the mod grows stronger, it will gain its own event pack and new nation pack
- and the "not-so sure expansion (TM)": if i manage to make it happen somehow, we will restore the use of seperate shields and flags for the game, just like you remember them from EU2 or HoI2, you can already see dozens of nice shields in the main CIC thread, what we were unable yet to fully implement as flags, with the restored ingame shields that will become unnecessary...
|File Name: CIC+mod.zip|| Author: Admin
|File Size: 7 KB||Files Added: 9,769|
|Downloads: 372 (2 last week)||Author Downloads: 17,358,709 (40,402 last week)|
|Posted: 21.05.2008||Supporters: n/a|