EverQuest II: Echoes of Faydwer HQ
EverQuest II: Echoes of Faydwer HQ (PC)
* New content and zones available for players of all levels (1 to 70)
* New playable race -- The Fae
* New starting location -- Kelethin
* Over 350 all-new quests
* Cloaks that can be worn by your player character
* All-new Profession Hats and Armor
* Over 20 new adventure zones: lush forests, vampire-infested castles and arboreal cities
* Over 40 new types of creatures
* New rewards for PvP (Player vs. Player) combat
* New player housing, items, equipment, spells and tradeskill recipes
* Levels for Guilds raised from 50 to 60
Available on: PC PC Rank: 4850 / 5,794 | Overall Rank: 10668 / 14,186
|Brad McQuaid returns to EverQuest after 12 years (0)|
|A founding designer for EverQuest has returned to the series having have left it 12 years ago. Brad McQuaid worked at Verant Interactive before Sony Online Entertainment snapped the studio up.
He left in 2001 to form Sigil Games, which was later bought by SOE in 2007. McQuaid has decided to return to the series he helped create, finding it "still very much the EQ I was involved with."
|Posted: 12.03.2013 by Technet2k|
|EverQuest II going free-to-play (0)|
|Sony Online is having EverQuest II join the free-to-play leagues, announcing 'EverQuest II Extended' will launch later this year as a free service.
A beta period for Extended begins "on or around" August 17th. Content will be free but restricted by membership level, and there are four.
|Posted: 28.07.2010 by Technet2k|
|View all EverQuest II: Echoes of Faydwer news...(2)|