Demo: Evochron Mercenary Demo/Patch 2.488
The Evochron Mercenary demo, version 2.488. This file also doubles as the 2.488 patch.
Expand Full Description & Credits
- File Instructions:
- What is the 2.0 (expansion) update?
- The update is designed to expand the game and introduce a variety of new systems, options, sound effects, and graphics to the game. It has been built with a higher minimum technology level in mind in an effort to significantly improve the visuals, options, and capabilities of the game.
For questions and details on the new update, visit this link: http://www.starwraith.com/evochronmercenary/expansion.htm
The server program has also been updated
This update includes the following improvements:
- New quadrant maps with improved system placement accuracy and image quality.
- Option to change gunsight and display coloring (hue and RGB) added to Options menu (HUD Configuration).
- New frame graphics added for navigation, inventory, and trade consoles (better aligning them with other menus).
- Under some conditions, planet terrain could be rendered at multiple detail levels simultaneously, occasionally causing subtle flickering, now fixed.
- If the game is interrupted during gameplay to the point media resources are deleted/lost from memory, it will now to auto-save the profile and attempt to reload all media assets automatically.
- If the game is interrupted during a file extraction and/or loading process by external interference or system problems causing file corruption/damage, it can now automatically attempt to clean and repair the damage next time it is launched.
- HUD Flight Path Marker updated to better indicate offset course and to account for additional factors including gravity.
- Optional Horizontal and Vertical Velocity Marker added to the HUD Configuration menu to provide legacy functionality.
- Friction factor based on velocity and atmospheric density now applies to hull burn glow effect for a better visual cue.
- Overall reputation level changing when travelling from sector to sector in the same system fixed.
- Options to set a custom value for CvC kills and clan linked contracts in multiplayer added.
- TrackIR, padlock, and mouse look view modes updated for a wider vertical viewing range.
- 400% increase in multiplayer terrain control credit for CvC kills (default value).
- Sound effect volume setting now applies to mouse clicks in main menu as well.
- MDTS auto-aiming prediction system updated for smoother movement.
- HUD indicator positions adjusted to better support stereoscopic 3D.
- Scaling option for pitch ladder added (details in customizing kit).
- Position option for compass added (details in customizing kit).
- Flight Path Marker added to 3D radar.
- Wind sound effect volume reduced.
- Several minor bug fixes.
The server program has also been updated for this build. The 400% increase in default territory control credit for clan-vs-clan kills will only apply on servers running the updated server build.
|File Name: evochron_mercenary2488.exe|| Author: Admin
|File Size: 155.16 MB||Files Added: 9,769|
|Downloads: 43 (1 last week)||Author Downloads: 17,375,307 (46,794 last week)|
|Posted: 29.04.2013||Supporters: n/a|