Demo: Evochron Renegades 1.508 Demo
The demo for Evochron Renegades game version 1.508. This demo includes all updates found in that version of the game.
Expand Full Description & Credits
- File Instructions:
- Version 1.508 is ready for download and includes the following improvements.
- New faction system added to ship/system reputations, economies, and contract system (see below).
- Science crew members now indicate when hidden containers are in a sector and aid in mining efficiency.
- Solar array cleaning contracts, visibility improved and per panel accuracy improved in multiplayer.
- Text message displayed when player is destroyed due to object collisions or self-destructing.
- Radio chatter can now have multiple custom voice types (see the customizing kit for details).
- Multiplayer clan ID's are now displayed in the new faction box on the target detail MFD.
- Improved planetary cities with a building specific collision avoidance system added.
- Excessive gravity field repelling effect near planetary polar regions corrected.
- Keyboard control for the 'free look' panning cockpit view option added.
- Velocity indicator now reflects adjusted value for gravity from stations.
- Tractor beam effect visibility for other ships improved in multiplayer.
- Water added to several planets in the game's universe.
- Loading bar added to multiplayer connection process.
- Potential cause for new inventory warping corrected.
The new faction system provides multiple levels to the reputation structure in the game. Instead of only one global reputation per solar system, the player now has unique reputations with various companies, militaries, rebels, guilds, and miners within each system. And each of those reputations now effects the contracts offered to the player, the overall system reputation level, individual ship reputations, and economic/market conditions. Players can now change their reputation by selecting and completing contracts for particular groups and/or attacking ships that are hostile to particular groups. Contracts are now faction specific, meaning objectives will be offered based on the player's reputation and will revolve around the interests of the faction offering it. Essentially, this will mean completing contracts for companies and militaries can lower a player's reputation with rebels (aka pirates) and guilds (aka clans) while completing contracts for rebels and guilds can lower a player's reputation with companies and militaries. A player's overall system reputation will likely increase by staying on the legal side and completing contracts with company/military factions who are generally part of the system's economy and government. Completing contracts with rebels and guilds who often work against the other groups will likely decrease a player's reputation. There are advantages and disadvantages to aligning with one group or the other. The player's reputation with each faction in a system will be displayed in the news console along with the other stats. A series of bar graphs is presented, including color coding, to help make the various levels easier to read. Individual ship affiliations are now displayed on the target detail MFD next to the ID indicator.
|File Name: evochron_renegades_v1508.exe|| Author: Admin
|File Size: 24.89 MB||Files Added: 9,387|
|Downloads: 97 (2 last week)||Author Downloads: 16,186,595 (85,681 last week)|
|Posted: 28.03.2008||Supporters: n/a|