Mod: Household Water Purifier 1.0
This mod from Antistar allows you to purchase a Household Water Purifier for your house in Megaton or Tenpenny Tower that allows you to turn bottles of Dirty Water into Purified Water.
Expand Full Description & Credits
- File Instructions:
- Readme File:
Household Water Purifier
Author: Antistar (Joseph Lollback)
E-mail: josephlollback at hotmail dot com
4. Playing the mod
5. Save games
6. Conflicts/Known Errors
8. Modder's Resource Info
9. Contact and Information
10. Legal Stuff/Disclaimer
11. Version History
Purchase a Household Water Purifier for your house in Megaton or Tenpenny Tower that allows you to turn bottles of Dirty Water into Purified Water.
Works well with mods that allow you to refill empty bottles at water sources to give you bottles of Dirty Water - and by extension with mods that give empty bottles to the player's character when he/she drinks something from a bottle.
- Fallout 3
- Extract the contents of the HouseholdWaterPurifier.7z archive file to your Fallout 3Data directory.
- In the Data Files section of the Fallout 3 Launcher - or using a tool like Fallout 3 Mod Manager - place a tick in the box next to HouseholdWaterPurifier.esp.
- It should not be necessary to do anything special in-game before uninstalling this mod (besides removing anything you want to keep from the Water Purifier).
- In the Data Files section of the Fallout 3 Launcher - or using a tool like Fallout 3 Mod Manager - clear the tick in the box next to HouseholdWaterPurifier.esp.
- If desired, delete all files copied to your Fallout 3Data directory during installation (check the HouseholdWaterPurifier.7z archive file to identify these files).
4. PLAYING THE MOD
Purchasing a Household Water Purifier works in exactly the same way as purchasing any other player home addition: buy a 'House: Water Purifier' receipt from the merchant who handles home additions for your Megaton or Tenpenny Tower home.
Once purchased, the Household Water Purifier functions in a similar fashion to the Pristine Nuka-Cola Machine you can purchase for your home: activating it will give you the option to add Dirty Water (if you have some) for instant purification, get Purified Water from the machine, or leave the machine alone.
5. SAVE GAMES
- Activating or de-activating this mod should not have any negative effects on your existing save game/s - but as always, it is good practice to keep backups.
6. CONFLICTS / KNOWN ERRORS
- The mod adds one physical object to the playable area in both the Megaton player home and Tenpenny Tower player home, so it may conflict with other mods that physically alter the contents of these cells.
- No existing scripts, objects or quests were altered, however, so this mod should be highly compatible with other mods.
- The main script used in this mod is based heavily on a script from the base game - so credit goes to Bethsoft for that, obviously.
8. MODDER'S RESOURCE INFO
Feel free to use and adapt the scripts in this mod however you like. (This mod contains no new art assets.)
9. CONTACT AND INFORMATION
My e-mail address is josephlollback at hotmail dot com
I often hang out at CanadianIce & Howndog's Morrowind/Oblivion forum, under the alias 'Antistar': http://canadianice.ufrealms.net/forum2/index.php
10. LEGAL STUFF/ DISCLAIMER
By downloading and using this modification, you agree that the author of the modification cannot be held responsible for any damage to software or hardware directly or indirectly caused by the aforementioned modification. Use at your own risk, basically.
11. VERSION HISTORY
Version 1.0 (28-12-08)
- Initial implementation of features.
|File Name: household_water_purifier.7z|| Author: Admin
|File Size: 4 KB||Files Added: 10,611|
|Downloads: 3,224 (4 last week)||Author Downloads: 18,066,718 (60,779 last week)|
|Posted: 21.12.2009||Supporters: n/a|