Mod: House Terminal 1.3
This mod from Blinzler adds a terminal inside the Player House which can set the robot butler in and out of standby.
Expand Full Description & Credits
- File Instructions:
- Author: Blinzler
Add a terminal inside the Player House which can set the robot butler in and out of standby.
Please contact me if you want to use part of my mod design for your purposes.
Either via PM on the Bethesda Fallout 3 forum - nick "Blinzler" or via eMail: eisegreisAtgmailDotcom. Thanks.
2. Extract into the Fallout 3 data folder
3. Activate mod via "Datafiles" option in the FO3 loader
5. No more tinhead in your way.
1. De-activate mod
2. Run into bot. Told ya.
House Terminal Readme.txt
v1.0 Megaton only
v1.1 Added Terminal and base to Tenpenny Towers, added base to Megaton house & moved Wadsworth Console to face the stairs (to make place for the base), Megaton console relocated close to robot base.
v1.2 Moved Terminal and Wadsworth Console (Mod shoul be compatible with Megaton House Expansion now). Added 2 new features - the time until humor emitter and water condenser are recharged can be checked now.
v1.3 Overhauled the script a bit, added new functions available via skillcheck.
* When displaying the remaining time until humor emitter or condenser are recharged a second page displays that shows part of the variable and text after it. If someone knows how to fix this please let me know.
* For humor emitter and water condenser terminal display to work you need to wait until the butler gives you that option. (1 day for humror emitter, 7 days for condenser).
|File Name: House_Terminal_v1.3.zip|| Author: Admin
|File Size: 9 KB||Files Added: 9,425|
|Downloads: 527 (1 last week)||Author Downloads: 16,200,218 (65,683 last week)|
|Posted: 13.01.2010||Supporters: n/a|