Mod: Project Nevada 2.5
Project Nevada is not an overhaul, instead it's organized as a set of themed modules. Each module can address different aspects of the game and target different audiences, but they are also designed to work in conjunction.
Expand Full Description & Credits
- File Instructions:
- Project Nevada is a mod aiming to make Fallout: New Vegas a more interesting - eventually more challenging - but surely more fun experience for you.
Created by the team responsible for the Fallout 3 Wanderers Edition (FWE), we're leaving the barren DC wasteland behind and move on west to new, exciting regions.
Project Nevada is not an overhaul, instead it's organized as a set of themed modules.
Each module can address different aspects of the game and target different audiences, but they are also designed to work in conjunction.
Our vision is to allow players picking the modules they want and using them together with any mod they like, instead of forcing them to make the all-or-nothing choice.
See the next sections for detailed descriptions and features of all current modules.
Further general objectives and design concepts are:
* Easy installation and setup; no load order or complicated dependencies.
* Great customization through different modules and an in-game menu
* Rather keep things straightforward and enjoyable than overly complicated and tedious.
* Avoid changes that could conflict with other mods unless they are absolutely necessary.
* Blend features in as good as possible - players shouldn't feel reminded that they're using a mod.
Credits: PN Team
|File Name: Project Nevada 2-5.7z|| Author: Admin
|File Size: 106.95 MB||Files Added: 10,690|
|Downloads: 459 (2 last week)||Author Downloads: 18,122,656 (56,825 last week)|
|Posted: 22.01.2013||Supporters: n/a|