Patch: Patch 1.31/32 to 1.33
This update deals with a potential crash, shader issues, a problem with extended characters in players names, server problems and much more.
Expand Full Description & Credits
- File Instructions:
- Far Cry by Crytek - retail v1.31/32 -> v1.33 patch
Patch 1.33 change log
Release note :
* This patch supports 32 bit only.
* This patch will update versions 1.31 and 1.32 to Far Cry 1.33.
* Far Cry patch 1.33 contains all the fixes found in 1.32.
* Fixed issue with extended characters in players names causing server crashes.
* Included version checking so that only 1.33 clients can connect to 1.33 servers.
* Resolved some online cheating issues.
Patch 1.32 change log
* Fixed a Shader Model 3.0 issue that caused graphics corruption on new ATI hardware.
* Set the game to detect nVidia hardware to avoid shaders being compiled at run time.
* Recompiled the 32bit version with a different version of STL to address some server slowdowns.
* Fixed a video playback issue to ensure compatibility with MOD SDK dll code.
* Fixed server issues when the server type was changed during a running game.
* Fixed potential crash when using RCON to start a new level.
|File Name: farcry133.exe|| Author: Admin
|File Size: 14.11 MB||Files Added: 9,777|
|Downloads: 1,362 (2 last week)||Author Downloads: 17,408,530 (59,779 last week)|
|Posted: 27.12.2005||Supporters: n/a|