Patch: Patch 1.01
The 1.01 patch for Far Cry 2.
Expand Full Description & Credits
- File Instructions:
- Changes in 1.01:
* Fixed for difficulty level not changing health when updated.
* Fixed keyboard controls remapping in single mode that didn't carry into multiplayer mode.
* Prevent a buddy from getting stuck when healing him while receiving damages.
* Display server's IP address in lobby, beside the match’s name (for direct IP join to work)
* A ranked match that is already started will not be listed in the match list.
* Improved match start conditions. Ranked games can now also start if the player max is attained and everybody but the host is ready.
* Fixed players with same name by using identifiers instead of names.
* Always validate the diamond pool after class upgrades, reset or rank up to avoid getting more diamonds than the player is supposed to for his rank.
* Fixed a random crash when joining a game.
* Fixed to make sure game is minimized in order to show the website when clicking on ubi.com
* Allow launching the Dedicated Server Launcher in command line.
More than just a visual and technological achievement, Far Cry 2 immerses players in an entirely new kind of gaming experience. Running on a tailor-made new gaming engine, Far Cry 2 features non-scripted enemy Artificial Intelligence, entirely destructible environments, dynamic fire and storm effects, and multiplayer gameplay, all in a completely open world 50km2 environment.
Players will find themselves immersed in a war-torn, African state, where they will be forced to make deals with corrupt warlords on both sides of the conflict in order to survive and move ever-closer to their primary objective, the Jackal.
Players must identify and exploit their enemies' weaknesses, neutralizing their superior numbers and firepower with surprise, subversion, cunning, and of course brute force.
|File Name: FarCry2_v1.01_Patch.zip|| Author: Admin
|File Size: 26.79 MB||Files Added: 10,629|
|Downloads: 2,999 (8 last week)||Author Downloads: 18,088,301 (57,666 last week)|
|Posted: 05.11.2008||Supporters: n/a|