Patch: Patch 1.02 (EU)
Frontlines: Fuel of War: All Downloads (24) Patches (14) | Demos (1) | Maps (1) | Movies (4) | Others (3)
The 1.02 cumulative patch from THQ and KAOS Studios. This corrects bugs mainly - see File/Full Details for the complete list of changes.
Expand Full Description & Credits
- File Instructions:
- Release Notes:
* Crashes when locking the screen during loads has been fixed (i.e. Using Alt+Tab).
* Server browser will no longer show servers that are not running.
* Alt+Tab will work properly in Windows Media Center.
* Lockups/crashes while “Please Wait” popup is on screen has been fixed.
* Player no longer becomes stuck in an unresponsive menu after quitting a match at the end of a round.
* NAT (Network Address Translation) – Listen Server now shows public IP and can be joined.
* Fix for infinite loops that occasionally appear in single player.
* Fix for hang issue/crash for Chinese and Korean native operating systems.
* Game will no longer crash when the user suspends the game using Ctrl+Alt+Del or Win+L on the splash screen after the game launch.
* New .dll’s to address sound card issues added.
* Fixed Japanese character issue on scoreboards.
* Russian fonts fixed.
* Polish, Chinese, and Czech language support added.
* Player count sort fixed on server browser.
|File Name: efis_patch_all_to_v102.zip|| Author: Admin
|File Size: 180.01 MB||Files Added: 9,769|
|Downloads: 3,596 (4 last week)||Author Downloads: 17,382,806 (52,190 last week)|
|Posted: 01.04.2008||Supporters: n/a|