Mod: Viper: The Metro City Chronicles 2.0
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas: All Downloads (749) Patches (3) | Mods (694) | Maps (39) | Movies (3) | Others (10)
The VIPER Mod for Grand Theft Auto San Andreas is based on the 90's hit TV show: "VIPER".
Expand Full Description & Credits
- File Instructions:
- The Viper Mod for Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas is based on the 90’s hit TV Shows: “VIPER”. Viper: The Metro City Chronicles 2.0 has been released on May 10th, 2013.
Please note, the Viper mod is designed for the PC addition of the game, it will not work on console games. However, we have seen mods for the PC adapted and installed on consoles like the Xbox. So, if you want to play this mod on your console, it’s up to you to install it. We will only give support for the PC addition.
A complete feature list:
- All new cars
- Joe Astor Player model
- Frankie Waters Player model
- Working viper weapons
- New loading audio
- New loading screens
- The Base
- Zero bugs and no crashes from reasons in previous releases
- Cars can be stored in garages without the game crashing
- Metro City Police cars
- HQLM V2.0
- Both vipers
- Additional Sound Effects
- Vipers have hex cell damage
- Vipers only take damage from rockets
- Weapons: Rockets; AK-47; Statik Impulse Missile; Turbine
- Probe with: Minigun; Self Destruct; Night Vision, Thermal Vision
- Defender weapons won’t work if the weapon ore rear pods are closed
- Selectable First season and 2nd and 3rd season RT-10 <-> Defender Morph
- Completely reworked car spawn system to spawn other hero cars from the series
- Lock and unlock the Viper’s doors remote
- Real Viper Licence plates, the Viper’s will have the licence plate from the series
- Outside morph, if Season 1 is selected you can remotely morph the Viper from RT-10 to the Defender
- Los Santos Jailbreak, you need to break the Viper out of jail if you are arrested.
Features marked in orange will be in the next release of the Viper Mod.
We are not responsible for any damage this mod causes to your game, when properly installed on a computer with Windows working correctly (some installs can be corrupt due to a glitch during the installation process) and is installed onto a BLANK copy of San Andreas with no other mods installed, the game should run smoothly and perfectly with zero crashes or glitches.
Credits: The Viper Project Modding Team
|File Name: Viper_TMCC_2.0.zip|| Author: Admin
|File Size: 106.12 MB||Files Added: 11,358|
|Downloads: 471 (2 last week)||Author Downloads: 18,779,785 (33,213 last week)|
|Posted: 14.05.2013||Supporters: n/a|