Mod: Science and Industry 2: 1.0 (Beta)
This is a multiplayer mod from SI2 Developers. Features new weapons, game balance changes and more. See File Details for more info.
Expand Full Description & Credits
- File Instructions:
- Authors: SI2 Developers
Science and Industry 2 is a teamplay modification for Half-Life 2. It is the sequel to the long-running Half-Life modification Science and Industry. Players take on the role of Security Officer in a bitter struggle between two rival corporations in the world of defence technology research.
It is the job of Security Officers to acquire and protect the company's most valuable resources - the scientists, which develop technologies for the company, and the technologies themselves. Since it is the technologies and scientists which generate the income for your company, which in turn keeps the company at the leading edge of the business world, these resources are vital to success.
However, the company isn't content with just having its own scientists and technologies - the opposition also has plenty of scientists working for them. Stealing scientists from the opposition is a great way to increase productivity, and keep those new technologies coming thick and fast.
Of course, the opposition has the same idea, so defending the company's existing resources is as important as "recruiting" new ones. Of course, the intricate threads of the universe are difficult to untangle when standing in the middle of a firefight, so for maximum productivity, keep the combat out of the laboratory areas as much as possible.
* Success is centered around profit, rather than points - the company with the most advanced technology and the largest profit wins.
* Stunning and interactive world - utilising the power of the Half-Life 2 engine the Science and Industry universe is brought to life like never before.
* Dynamic game balance - each round begins with basic weapons only, with each team developing new weapons, armour and enhancements as the game progresses.
* Player-selected advancements - the next technology researched by the company's science team is determined by a company-wide vote, allowing players to directly affect the progression of technology for their team.
* Diverse teams - the differences between the two corporations involved in the game are emphasised considerably, with drastically different visual styles for each team.
|File Name: si2.zip|| Author: Admin
|File Size: 25.91 MB||Files Added: 11,015|
|Downloads: 7,143 (2 last week)||Author Downloads: 18,360,090 (50,240 last week)|
|Posted: 07.07.2008||Supporters: n/a|