Mod: Fistful of Frags 2.0 (Client Files - Installer)
Half-Life 2: All Downloads (1374) Patches (6) | Demos (2) | Mods (915) | Maps (328) | Movies (5) | Others (116)
Version 2.0 of the Fistful of Frags mod by the Fistful of Frags team. This is a western mod featuring new game modes, dynamic objectives, a notoriety player progression system and more unique features.
Expand Full Description & Credits
- File Instructions:
- Author: Fistful of Frags Team
Fistful of Frags is a multiplayer modification for Source engine settled in the Old West. Its key features include:
* Fistful of Dollars game mode: original team oriented gameplay packed with fast paced action.
* Few Dollars More, Bounty and DeathMatch additional game modes
* Dynamic objectives: use your gun... and your brain too!
* Notoriety player progression system: measures player contribution to its team in several areas (combat, objectives and teamplay).
* Equipment and player full customization: spend your notoriety points in the exact weaponry, skills and visual customization you want. Includes more than 20 different items.
* 15 weapons, most of them with a secondary attack mode: fists, knife, axe, Colt Navy 1851 (single and dual), Colt SAA "Peacemaker" (single and dual), Deringer .41, double barrel shotgun, Henry repeating rifle 1860, bow, Smith carbine 1857, Sharps rifle 1874, dynamite and explosive bow!
* Fist fighting: stamina based combat, several kind of punches, including a special "knockout".
* Anti-tk system: play with friendly fire on, like the big boys do!
* 10 levels: western town, abandoned mission, desert forts, mexican village, mines, etc
This installer will overwrite your previous 1.55 installation, delete it before installing 2.0 to prevent upgrading issues! Fistful of Frags 2.0 requires Source SDK OrangeBox installed, free for any owner of a Source engine based game.
- Port to OrangeBox engine.
- map fof_monumentvalley by RYell.
- New first person animations: fists and bow by Flakk (3dsmax arms rig by JamesM) and knife by Jeremy.
- Player skins reworked by Prodigy
- New item: long beard (cost 25). A long beard is added to player model, health regenerates slowly over the time. Model by Jeremy.
- New hats: Man with No Name, Tuco (mexican), by Jeremy.
- Added convar fof_player_fov, player can customize field of view now (range 75-90)
- Ricochet sound fx's: bullets produce ricochet sounds sometimes when they hit hard surfaces
- Weapon smoke whiter, now is possible to increase fof_smoke cvar up up to 3 for larger denser smoke.
- TK forgive option! Player gets back notoriety lost due friendly fire if it's forgiven by victim. It also can be partially forgiven, so only half notoriety lost is regained.
- New particle effects: blood, dynamite explosion smoke, train steam and torch fire
- Increased movement realism. Head-bobbing while sprinting added, thanks to Winston for headbob algorithm. Weapon sway while walking/running is more noticeable.
- Bullet damage decreased over distance: every gun has a different decrease rate, revolvers and coachgun much less than rifles as you may guessed... This is basically done to minimize negative effects of long range lucky shots with close quarter combat weapons.
- New translations: Dutch by DJScias, Finnish by Kissamies and Russian by Dionys
- Improved weapon sounds: Henry rifle, bow impact.
- New backgound image by Jeremy.
- Scoreboard completely reworked, much like TF2 one regarding functionality and intention.
- Head hitbox size decreased to fit the player model better
- Loot over head icon is updated every 5 seconds instead 4, for DM as well
- FDM: respawn penalization tweaks, players can spectate during penalty time. Respawn penalty proportional to amount of players in server.
- New players entering in a match get a notoriety boost depending how high is the average in that game
- Jump while reloading is penalized with higher stamina decrease than normal
- Deringer: damage decreased: 40->35, slightly less accurate
- Boots cost 25 notoriety (+10)
- Sprint speed is decreased 10% if active weapon is a rifle/coachgun/bow.
- Ironsights takes slight more time to activate
- Carbine slightly slower reloading
- Sharps realistic ironsight mode: added weapon sway. The effect decreases over the time while IS mode is on. Weapon causes +15% damage.
- Whiskey: increased range, an icon appears when a teammate is inside the healing range. The replenish penalty when whiskey man is killed has been reduced a bit.
- Dynamite: buzz sound stopped if dynamite is removed from player while throwing it
- Ironsights lagging
- Some server crashes
- Rifles producing no fire sound if they are fired too quickly after reload
- all maps recompiled for OB version
- Bounty game mode added to: fof_revenge, fof_eliminator and fof_tramonto
- fof_revenge: several tweaks for better balance, some props added
- fof_tramonto: zones at the back side aren't playable anymore, dm spawn point fixed
- fof_elpaso: new access to bank's inner zone, train fixed, exploit to get outside the playable area fixed
- fof_nowhere: spawn points improved, additional cover added at tower area
- fof_eliminator: loot sacks don't respawn anymore, however its value has increased up to 750$, improved access to higher area
- fof_tijuana: exploit to access some roofs removed, new routes added, player can't go back to base with loot now
- fof_desperados: objective positions changed, new lighting.
- fof_peligro: changes made to prevent players go back to respawn area with loot, new look, water removed to increase performance
- fof_presidio: new stairs added at church
|File Name: FoF_Client_2.0_Full.exe|| Author: Admin
|File Size: 372.78 MB||Files Added: 10,611|
|Downloads: 98 (1 last week)||Author Downloads: 18,076,929 (59,191 last week)|
|Posted: 16.10.2008||Supporters: n/a|