Mod: Fistful of Frags 3.6 (Client - Full)
Half-Life 2: All Downloads (1399) Patches (6) | Demos (2) | Mods (940) | Maps (328) | Movies (5) | Others (116)
Multiplayer / cooperative FPS set in Wild West times. Take part in frenzy team versus shootouts or play cooperative games against AI managed enemies. Most of the classic black powder guns are available, in single or dual wield setup (up to 36 combinations
Expand Full Description & Credits
- File Instructions:
- Fistful of Frags is a first person shooter set in the Old West times. Take part in frenzy team versus shootouts or play cooperative games against AI managed enemies. Most of the classic black powder guns are available, in single or dual wield setup (up to 36 combinations):
- Fistful of Dollars game mode: original team oriented gameplay packed with fast paced action. Additional game modes: Few Dollars More, Push, Train Robbery, Deathmatch.
- Cooperative/singleplayer missions: push the cart, escort, last stand, etc.
- Duel tournament with free aim revolvers for enhanced realism
- Deathmatch bots to improve your skills off-line
- Notoriety player progression system: measures player contribution to its team in several areas (combat, objectives and teamplay).
- Equipment and player full customization: spend your notoriety points in the exact weaponry, skills and visual customization you want. Includes more than 20 different items.
- Dual wield system: combine any pair of handguns, up to 36 different combos!
- Weaponry: fists, knife, axe, Colt Navy 1851, Colt SAA "Peacemaker", Colt Walker, S&W Schofield, Mare's Leg, Deringer .41, double barrel shotgun, Henry repeating rifle 1860, bow, Smith carbine 1857, Winchester 1893 pump shotgun, Sharps rifle 1874, dynamite, and bow with normal/fiery arrows!
- Healing class "whiskey man"
- Enemy Awareness: highlights your deadliest opponents during the game. Includes deathcam and stats.
Credits: Fistful of Frags
|File Name: FoF_Client_3.6_Full.exe|| Author: Admin
|File Size: 598.93 MB||Files Added: 11,359|
|Downloads: 18 (3 last week)||Author Downloads: 18,785,523 (33,492 last week)|
|Posted: 09.01.2012||Supporters: n/a|